KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Lamela's header would still have gone wide.
GOALBALL-medium.jpg

Nothing wrong with players playing 90 minutes in these for me. These are effectively our pre season, with a bit of importance to the games so would help players get up to the levels required IMO.

Whoever we buy now isn’t realistically gonna play and help out next so might as well wait.
How short a memory some have.
We NEED a backup.for Kane and our defence is not good enough.
Biggest problem is going to be selling all the unwanted by the close of the window.
It will be a nightmare if we end up loaning them all out because no-one has any money left.

he gave the only two reasons to fly your country’s flag as “insecurity” or “jingoism”.
Neither are compliments.
Sometimes it’s apparent when someone is insulting you with “innocent questions”.
The second one is valid but I’d ask in response, who cares?

Who is he in your first question?

To be fair, the second question about claiming to be world champions has always bothered me. I find labeling our domestic league winners “world champions” a little arrogant.

Back
Top Bottom