Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a token gesture, why doesn't Ozil pay a portion of his salary to the 55 people that were sacked by the club?

If you remember Woolwich asked all their players to take a % pay cut around lockdown to keep the general staff employed. I think most players did except Ozil and 1 other, basically they wanted assurances that their money would actually be used for what Woolwich said it would.

Going by how Woolwich have acted I wouldn't trust them that they wouldn't spend the money on a 3rd keeper then sack a load of staff.

So I've heard that the fella in the costume was made redundant, that's to say the job he does at Woolwich when he's not wearing a costume. His role as a mascot he hasn't been made redundant, but obviously, that role isn't there for matchdays anymore, but as mascot, there are other community appointments that he's still expected to fulfil.

*Checks pulse to see that it is me that's actually typing this shit about a scum green dinosaur.
Oh........also found out that the dinogeezer happens to be Ray Parlours farther in law!!!

As you were.

If you remember Woolwich asked all their players to take a % pay cut around lockdown to keep the general staff employed. I think most players did except Ozil and 1 other, basically they wanted assurances that their money would actually be used for what Woolwich said it would.

Going by how Woolwich have acted I wouldn't trust them that they wouldn't spend the money on a 3rd keeper then sack a load of staff.
Özil is using Erdogan PR management to their fullest brilliance... Özil refused to take a pay cut because he only cares about the LIRA BABY. Then he spins it in that way... as if! If that was true, why didn't he voluntarily contribute that 12.5% to the sacked employees?

He's a scumbag.

But at least he's fucking the gooners over badly doing it, so it's quite funny. But he and his dictator pal waging war against Armenia, Libya & Syria are very bad people.

Wonder who the other player who refused was. Maybe a kid on low wages?

Özil is using Erdogan PR management to their fullest brilliance... Özil refused to take a pay cut because he only cares about the LIRA BABY. Then he spins it in that way... as if! If that was true, why didn't he voluntarily contribute that 12.5% to the sacked employees?

He's a scumbag.

But at least he's fucking the gooners over badly doing it, so it's quite funny. But he and his dictator pal waging war against Armenia, Libya & Syria are very bad people.

Wonder who the other player who refused was. Maybe a kid on low wages?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....ipe-Woolwich-board-redundancies-13122328/amp/

Obviously change the Woolwich in the link.

It looks like it was Ozil and a few youth players, honestly he is a cunt with (at best) questionable politics. But I feel is kinda in the right here, especially how Woolwich have acted since.
Basically he's scum but the club are bigger scum.

Next time you watch them play focus on two things:

1. Arteta's insistence on them playing out the back

2. The toothless possession they have in the opposition's half

#1 leads them to have so many turnovers in possession. When they are able to get into the opposition half, they just pass it around to one another outside the box. They desperately lack creativity in the midfield and the movement of their forwards isn't dynamic enough to create space.

They're dangerous on the counter given their pace, but especially when Nketiah is playing CF, they really struggle to create.

That sounds like us in the dark days at the end of Poch’s reign, yet we are told it’s meant to be arteta at his best. Hilarious.

Bizarrely I actually think Ozil has acted fine here. Obviously stealing a salary for bench warming never sits right but Kroenke signed up for that. Why should he take a cut without those assurances?

When I first saw this scrolling through my TL I thought it said it was closing Hale End down, I punched the air in delight, then realised it's a COVID thing. This fucking place should be raised to the ground, it's on our manor, nowhere near their training ground or stadium. It's only there in an attempt to attract kids away from us.

Last edited:

When I first saw this scrolling through my TL I thought it said it was closing Hale End down, I pushed the air in delight, then realised it's a COVID thing. This fucking place should be raised to the ground, it's on our manor, nowhere near their training ground or stadium. It's only there in an attempt to attract kids away from us.

I suppose if it was where it was supposed to be, it’d attract the kids away from Charlton.

More on Ozil...

read the replies to this

“We don’t need him , we don’t play with number 10”

This is amazing! They honestly don’t see how they lack creativeness

I am thinking of a song... “We’re all laughing at Partey, we’re all laughing at Partey, we’re all laughing at Partey, hoping Sol Campbell Dies...”

I think it needs work 🤣

Back
Top Bottom