Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pickford’s challenge was a red and the injury very unfortunate but if it was us the media would tell us to suck it up most likely. Liverpool have been insanely lucky in regard to injuries for years.

Pickford’s challenge was a red and the injury very unfortunate but if it was us the media would tell us to suck it up most likely. Liverpool have been insanely lucky in regard to injuries for years.

Most of Kane's injuries have been impact injuries from iffy challenges..... Didn't notice any mass mourning on our behalf.

Bitter pill for VVD and I understand feeling sympathy for the individual, but fuck Liverpool.

Most of Kane's injuries have been impact injuries from iffy challenges..... Didn't notice any mass mourning on our behalf.

Bitter pill for VVD and I understand feeling sympathy for the individual, but fuck Liverpool.
There is normally a lot of celebrations in Merseyside when Kane gets injured

Is what it is, it's the nature of sports. Reckless yes, but I doubt Pickford was trying to do a Roy Keane on him.

As an athlete feel sorry for VVD, as a club, lady luck I'm afraid. Their squealing shows you how important his loss is. At least if you lose one of the front three you have two left. Arguably best CB in world and honestly, probably the only one in the PL. Huge advantage lost.

Is what it is, it's the nature of sports. Reckless yes, but I doubt Pickford was trying to do a Roy Keane on him.

As an athlete feel sorry for VVD, as a club, lady luck I'm afraid. Their squealing shows you how important his loss is. At least if you lose one of the front three you have two left. Arguably best CB in world and honestly, probably the only one in the PL. Huge advantage lost.
I’m not so sure how accidental it was , Pickford is a dirty cunt and he tried to do the same to Dele

It's official he hasn't made it through the night. RIP what an awful way to bow out.....

Shall we club together for some flowers?

Black armbands at the weekend. 100%

"Kill Pickford, The Murderer" warm up t-shirts being printed as we speak.

Reminds me of when WWF got the fans to send Hulk Hogan get-well messages after he got attacked by The Earthquake..... Emotional stuff. :pochcry:

It's official he hasn't made it through the night. RIP what an awful way to bow out.....

Shall we club together for some flowers?

Hmm that twitter handle looks familiar.

EBbzLHcUIAA03GF

:mourglasses:

Back
Top Bottom