Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what else Jose brings with him
But but but young players won´t like to play for a manager him.

Why does everyone think that we can't win this damn thing !

We can win it. I am confident that at the very least, we will be fighting for the title at the tail end of this season. Right now, there is only 6 points between first and 14th. 14 teams are fighting for the title at the moment.
Our team has incredible depth, a lot of our players are in good form, we are not plagued by injuries (yet) and we have a manager wins leagues in his second seasons. I won't bet against Spurs this season.

What I like about Jose is the belief he is trying to instil.

Not just in terms of results but other things.
Him saying that no one is better with the ball than Spurs, that Son doesn't have to do anything to reach the next step etc all goes down very well with me. Confidence is everything in football.
You need an arrogance and we're slowly getting it (deservedly, we have some remarkable players).

Back
Top Bottom