Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hahahahahahaha
its all Winks's fault

I suppose its his fault Davies handed them a goal as well.

I mean the fact that Winks can't reliably move the ball up the pitch so Lo Celso has to stay deep to do that is Winks fault yes. Outside of that I never said it was all Winks fault so I'm not really sure what you are crying about.

You'd hope that these squad players coming in, they'd be playing out of their skin to try and earn a place in the starting eleven and make Mourinho think about his next line up.

Instead, we've got an eleven playing like a bunch of strangers who've never played with eachother before. No protection in front of that back four. No link up between midfield and attack.

Second half cannot be worse than that first half. Still think we'll turn this round and win - but sadly, it might take a star to come off the bench and do it instead of our squad, who are more than capable.

Terrible half.

Shows how much we suffer when Hojberg isn't playing.

The attack has been shocking, with the exception of Vini who has shown some decent hold up play but is having to do it all alone.

Just general sloppiness across the team.

HT subs required:

Hojberg and Lamela for Winks and Dele.

For all the Lucas haters please tell me why you think Bergjwin should be starting ahead of him?
The guy looks like he's running in treacle.

Dele/Stevie B off Hoijberg/Lucas on at half. Move Gio up.

Lucas should always be playing in Europe and basically never in the PL.

Back
Top Bottom