Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't wear my lucky pants v Everton... L
I DID wear them vs. West Ham... D
I wore them again vs. Burnley.... W
And STILL had them on tonight!!!! L

Strange, isn't it?

GO FIGURE!!
So you wore them against Burnley and still had them on tonight. That’s nearly a week. They must stink- like our performance tonight

Nope. Should have been three up against Newcastle and ground out a draw with Everton.

Neither were due to complacency though.

Plovdiv? Burnley? Will we underestimate Brighton at the weekend?

We didn't underestimate Burnley either...... Most of the complaints surrounding that fixture is that we paid them too much respect!

I'm not suggesting all is rosey, but the frustration is that there is no pattern to this....

Has Jose addressed, or even been asked, about why he took off GLC or Vinicius at the half?

i have seen comments about the subs in general and about Dele, but those two subs were baffling so I was hoping we may get some insight into either one.

Has Jose addressed, or even been asked, about why he took off GLC or Vinicius at the half?

i have seen comments about the subs in general and about Dele, but those two subs were baffling so I was hoping we may get some insight into either one.
Aurier-Sanchez-Davies-Reggie
GLC-PEH
Bale-Lamela-Son
Vinny

Seems better than what we rolled out there to start the 2nd.

CV was going to be replaced by Kane and Bale was left as CF for his fitness minutes; GLC was clearly struggling to come back to fitness and wasn’t his usual snappy self.

Anyone else starting to get that another false dawn feeling?

So many players threw away chances to get themselves in contention tonight, worrying question marks around a few of them. And just when we think we have a great squad.

serious doubts setting in here

Back
Top Bottom