(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take that win and move on. The amount of times we lose possesion in the forward areas is so frustrating. Its only inviting teams onto us on the counter.be punished against better teams.
Anyone else waiting on more from bale?? Thought he floated around on the peripheral again tonight

fear for vinnie v2 after that miss. hope he doesn't dwell on it. his head didn't half drop though

I agree, but the competition in this squad now means you don’t get wrapped in cotton wool.

I think there’s still enough there for him to grab that backup role if his awareness improves. That will come with minutes and training

Take that win and move on. The amount of times we lose possesion in the forward areas is so frustrating. Its only inviting teams onto us on the counter.be punished against better teams.
Anyone else waiting on more from bale?? Thought he floated around on the peripheral again tonight
I thought he did well and showed some good touches and is gradually improving

Back
Top Bottom