(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good result. Some good moments.
Hopefully keep building momentum and go from strength to strength.

I wonder sometimes, why some of you miserable gits even bother watching.

I Bet some you have one sip off your pints and get all pissed off because its not full anymore

Take that win and move on. The amount of times we lose possesion in the forward areas is so frustrating. Its only inviting teams onto us on the counter.be punished against better teams.
Anyone else waiting on more from bale?? Thought he floated around on the peripheral again tonight

What? You must've been watching something else. Bale looked sharper tonight and did well.

Good result. Some good moments.
Hopefully keep building momentum and go from strength to strength.

I wonder sometimes, why some of you miserable gits even bother watching.

I Bet some you have one sip off your pints and get all pissed off because its not full anymore
You should be used to it by now!!

Have a look at a thread where we have lost!!

From what I saw it was a comfortable away victory and a few players such as Bale and Vinny got valuable game time

Job well done tonight. Like a training exercise. Nice to have a stress free game. Could easily have won that 5-0 but for some wasteful finishing.

Lo Celso looks likes he's getting back up to speed as does Bale.

Only slight negatives for me were a nervy display from Vinicius, and poor cameo from Bergwijn (guilty of some selfish finishing and woeful passing).

Dele must be done at this club, surely?

Back
Top Bottom