(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vinicius didn't have a great half, I know it's hard to be at it when you've not played much but he needs to be sharper in the box. Should have had a tap in from Bergwijn's ball. Bergwijn had good energy, hopefully more of that to come. Winks good in the first half, less so in the second. Doherty worrying defensively. Great to see Gio moving well, good to see they're building him up physically. Poor opposition.

Why do people on here love a scapegoat so much.....winks played well shut the fuck up and save ur abuse for when he actually plays shit
I thought after a decent first half winks gave away the ball 7 or 8 times in second half poorly at times. Also very weak tackle in the build up to goal.
Not his best performance or worst bit like the team overall

They have played in the Champions League frequently. Yeah, farmers. Brits and their arrogance is beyond me.
I don't think "farmers" is even supposed to be mean or offensive at this point. It's just used as a synonym for "team we should be beating without much trouble", and that's objectively true of Spurs vs Ludogorets.

Maybe im expecting more than a few good touches against that opposition but bigger games for him to star in on the way
You seem to be expecting too much too soon

Jose us nursing him back gradually and come Xmas we will have a player

At times it was almost like a pre season friendly against a non-league side, the amount of time and space Spurs players had was unbelievable for a game in the EL.
Ludogorets were so bad and really Spurs could have had seven or eight goals quite easily tonight. A win is a win though and the performance was very good in spells. Just needed to convert some more of the numerous chances created.
Vinicius needs a goal though, he looked very low on confidence for some reason.
GLC was top man, Dele seems to be in the footballing equivalent of Siberia just now.

We started with a good intensity and could have scored 6 goals in the first half. Second half our level dropped and our passing was painfully sloppy after we got the third goal. Overall adequate but the reserve players need to play with much more intensity. Bergwijn and Vinicius were so sloppy.

Winks/Sissoko pairing worked for this game. Winks played much better in the first half. He probably didn’t adjust quickly enough to the personnel changes in the second half. He did struggle in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom