WBA Vs Tottenham, Sunday 8th Nov - KO 12noon - Sky Sports PPV.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Rondon chap we apparently signed... any danger we might see him? The Ludogorets game would surely have been ideal to get him some minutes. I'm beginning to worry that young Jonny wasn't a Mourinho signing, or that he's gone all Greenwood big bollox..

Let's smash these black country bumpkins. We don't want to be the first team to falter against them.

My guess at the starting line up:

HL

SA..........TA..........ED..........SR

MS..........PEH

GB..........TN..........SHM

GOD​

However it wouldn't surprise me to see Davinson instead of Toby.

I'm sure Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor won't mind, I'm going 1-7.

Went to the PL match v WBA at Wembley a couple of years back. Awful match, Rondon bullied Sanchez to score and then foster time wasted for the rest of the match. Fortunately Rondon has left WBA and I do not think Rodon will start for us after a good display by Toby and Dier today.
Not sure how WBA play now but historically we do not have a good record against them and I am sure it will not be pretty.

Went to the PL match v WBA at Wembley a couple of years back. Awful match, Rondon bullied Sanchez to score and then foster time wasted for the rest of the match. Fortunately Rondon has left WBA and I do not think Rodon will start for us after a good display by Toby and Dier today.
Not sure how WBA play now but historically we do not have a good record against them and I am sure it will not be pretty.
Maybe Rondon bullying Sanchez is why he was left out of the Europa league game

It's a shame Rondon isn't still playing for them to go up against our new CB. Hopefully then half the illiterate bastards on here might actually work out how to spell the latter's name!

I reckon the Welsh lad might start...We should be beating these end of. Might not be easy but confident enough

This West Brom is very different. Not as physical nor fast nor technical good enough to cause any huge issue. I don't see them defending well either. Unlike Burnley which has a tough physical, and dangerous set piece game, that worried us due to our fragility at the back; we should be able to contain West Brom well and score to win this.

Not sure if WBA or Fulham is worse but this should be a 1-4 type of match mostly because I don't think we can keep a clean sheet so let's just score a bunch instead.

PEH, Ndombele, Lo Celso and 8 other dudes please.

Used to hate going to West Brom. Terrible view and then at the end the police made you walk miles round the ground to get back to the car.
Remember a brilliant Defoe goal in a 1-0 win.
We also beat them in the 2 legged semi final for the League Cup.

mhM4rhU.jpg

Hart, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Moura, Bale, Vinicius

I don't think this is the standard WBA that we are used to seeing.

Bilic has them reasonably modern with some lightweight attacking players, obviously anything can happen but I don't see this as a Burnley (A) style, I would compare it more to a Huddersfield (A).

This WBA team lost handily to an absolutely atrocious Fulham team. We should win 4 nil. That being said, it will probably be a scrappy 2-1 victory from a late Ivanovic own goal.

[FORMATION=4231, Lloris, Doherty, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Lucas, Ndombele, Son, Kane ][/FORMATION]

Subs: Hart, Sanchez, Davies, Winks, Lo Celso, Bale, Vinicius

Line up picks itself expect for the defence, hopefully Serg is back and unsure whether Sanchez might get a go alongside Dier. Rest is pretty much nailed on considering the changes made tonight and his GLC comments.

Part of me thinks Bale could start this one.

Mind you, Lucas didn't do any wrong v Ludogorets (1G, 1A) and Bergwijn surely played himself into the squad with a lively cameo from the bench.

Back
Top Bottom