Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England have got 3 games in the next 7 days, what is the point?
paid pay day GIF

If the media thinks this is an injury crisis for Liverpool wait until they find out what Spurs went through last season.

They're lucky this all revolves around one position and they still have 3 CBs to choose from.... Our entire attack was decimated and compounded by long term absences for our regular LB, CM and GK captain (+ both major signings experiencing niggles all season).

Drink it in Klippety, you pseudo-goodguy wanker.

Gomez likely to miss 'significant part' of season apparently. I don't like to laugh at people's misfortune but as it's Liverpool I'll make an exception. Nice to see them getting some injury bad luck finally. We've had a fucking bucket full.

Last edited:

I feel bad for the player, but i dont feel bad for their club. It's good news for us as they are a competitor and finally their luck with injuries has changed. See how they manage with it.
increased "asthma medicine" for the rest of the squad?

Just seen Totti got here first. Well here is an article:

I note Klopp commented that he feared players may be exposed to it during their time with the international team. Very true, bloody pointless international games in my opinion!

Ahhhhh fuck my tinitus is playing up again..........

My bad, that's whining scousers I can hear! :dierno:

Back
Top Bottom