Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am seriously starting to think you have mental issue's
It's either that or just a troll, wind-up account. Seriously deserves binning as offers nothing to the place.

Absolutely no supporter would wish their own player 'get a knock' to miss a game. I loathed Aurier last season but would never dream of such a thing.

And no Spurs fan this season would be putting a downer on PEH like he has.

It's either that or just a troll, wind-up account. Seriously deserves binning as offers nothing to the place.

Absolutely no supporter would wish their own player 'get a knock' to miss a game. I loathed Aurier last season but would never dream of such a thing.

And no Spurs fan this season would be putting a downer on PEH like he has.
I agree. Normally trolls get flushed out quicker then him he has done a good job of lasting quite a long time but each Sunday it gets a little bit worse

Ain't angry in the slightest again you thinking I'm angry makes me think you can't grasp the real world

Pointing out I'm wrong you are in the top 5 most despised forum members so it's not just me is it? Everyone dislikes you? So you know what it's your problem
Maybe just maybe you are an absolute clueless cunt who needs to learn properly about how to play football and what makes a good player
And maybe not wish harm or death on players

Never wished death on anyone, that would be more of your posting style.

If you are not angry why the need to go around throwing out pathetic insults all the time? Maybe because you have no grasp on the real world.

Everyone does not dislike me, sorry to have to break it to you. Far from it in fact.

And once again you are wrong about what I know or need to know. But since it seems to be all you can focus on, I am sure you will continue to focus on me as a poster rather than the team you claim to be a supporter of.

I agree. Normally trolls get flushed out quicker then him he has done a good job of lasting quite a long time but each Sunday it gets a little bit worse

Because I am clearly not a troll, I talk about the team a hell of a lot more than you.

If you are not angry why the need to go around throwing out pathetic insults all the time? Maybe because you have no grasp on the real world.

Everyone does not dislike me, sorry to have to break it to you. Far from it in fact.

And once again you are wrong about what I know or need to know. But since it seems to be all you can focus on, I am sure you will continue to focus on me as a poster rather than the team you claim to be a supporter of.

Spurs fans all do .... only your fellow trolls and clones would agree with you, and they don't really matter do they?

What pathetic insults have I thrown around? I've called you a cock a cunt and a wanker why don't you start a poll and see if thats what people think you are?
You are completely clueless and when someone completely clueless come here and slag my teams players off constantly all the time i will come in to confront them you wanker
Why don't you fuck off to west ham they would fucking love you over there with them

What pathetic insults have I thrown around? I've called you a cock a cunt and a wanker why don't you start a poll and see if thats what people think you are?
You are completely clueless and when someone completely clueless come here and slag my teams players off constantly all the time i will come in to confront them you wanker
Why don't you fuck off to west ham they would fucking love you over there with them

A, A poll about a specific poster is not what anyone needs
B. It would tell us nothing at all
C. Is a pathetic way for you to try and get your little buddies to vote for something that means nothing.

You do a good job pointing out your pathetic insults and how that is all you have. It says a lot about you that you only have that to resort to and that you think little boy insults that are common in the interactions of 8 year olds are how adults should interact.

But that is not trolling, just because you disagree with my opinions does not making it trolling. It just means you have poor opinions when it comes to the team!

Aaaah, so we should all be wishing injury on our players and slating the excellent contributions of Mr Hojbjerg????

Gotcha!

human-curling

Back
Top Bottom