The Return of Fans to Stadiums

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you attend matches at 10-25% capacity

• Yes - COYS!

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • I'd rather go to another Take That reunion

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters
4K for tier 1, 2K for tier 2 and zero for tier 3. What tier was Tottenham in before lockdown?
So who gets to be in the 4000

As a season ticket holder for 25 years the only fair way to this is loyalty points

giphy.gif

They said it will a ballot of all interested ST holders some time ago. Once you’ve been successful in the ballot you’ll be removed from the next one until everyone has got a ticket for a match.

Disagree, think it would make a massive difference to the atmosphere and enable more of a home advantage.
It was dead as fuck with 60k in there sometimes, why do you think 2k people will make it atmospheric?

Our fans are fickle, if it isn't a big match and a win, it's usually deathly silent until April if there's something to play for.

Posted on the covid thread, seems apt to post here too - If a stadium is in tier 1, could supporters from tier 3 travel too it? I don't see that being a good idea at all.

Doesn't matter if its 25 years or 5 years with the cap.
Only people you're ahead of is people with less than 5 years right?
you are of course right i did though have 3 years of not being cut. God knows how it happened I was at over 500 LP and could apply for any game I liked. The bastards caught up with me .

I have a feeling at least 50% of that 4k will be premium seat, with another 2k spread around the ground.

Could probably still pull in £500k a match even with 7% capacity.
Well, going by what the head of the RFU said on 5 live, they need 25k in the stadium to break even on its running costs if there are fans in....

Well, going by what the head of the RFU said on 5 live, they need 25k in the stadium to break even on its running costs if there are fans in....
Curious how much it cost to run things as is right now - still need a lot of personnel and whatnot even with no fans. Even if they aren't breaking even if they are losing less money than it's something.

Back
Top Bottom