Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get in, take control of the game, and then pull off who we need for Sunday. I'm pretty surprised but based on our apparent mindset of the upcoming game is the most important one, we're going to go strong at times.

Wonder when we'll wear the green kit, presumably vs Leeds away....

Newcastle? - most likely the yellow.

To be fair, Jose really wants to win this competition, and probably sees it as an easier task than winning the league (which it absolutely is, to be fair), so if a win guarantees us qualification, it's no wonder he's going for it.

Maybe he thinks the kids should be playing Woolwich on the weekend so they've at least got half a chance :mourhandlaugh:

He wants the win and wants us to top the group.

I imagine the loss of Vini means he's worried about our attacking options without a proper striker so wanted plenty of creativity behind the attackers.

Should be fine just get PEH, Ndombele and Son off early.

Wonder when we'll wear the green kit, presumably vs Leeds away....

Newcastle? - most likely the yellow.
I thought this was a good opportunity to find out whether it was a lucky kit or not. Not really ideal to wear it the first time in a PL game and discover it's not lucky at all.

In some ways it makes sense, as all we hear about from the manager and the players is that the focus is only on winning the next game, and no sights set on anything more than that.

If you say that over and over, but play what would clearly be the B-Team on the basis of a full rotation, it's a contradiction.

Back
Top Bottom