The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if I would stay for the full 90 if I was at a match like this and we were back at full capacity. Or I would just be at the bar after about 75mins.

Just found myself checking work emails last 15 minutes I’m so engaged with this game. We’ve been awful going forward this second half. But no real desire to either I guess.

2-0 up at home in a NLD and you'd fuck off to the bar?

Next time... Just email me your ticket, bruv. I'll take the burden away for you. :)

Avvv it..............
8-D2-C2-B31-4007-42-EA-8-CC9-7-F99-DB658716.gif
Só pentada violenta.

Was calm in the lead up and calm during the match. Never felt we were in trouble at all. Brilliant day fir Serge, Sissoko, Toby, amongst others. Kane becoming as good a defender as he is a striker!

So about that hard run we had....

Just Liverpool left and I think they will be ripe for the pumping with our style of play.

That back 5 with Hojberg and Sissoko in front are just so well drilled - it's beautiful.

Loving all the salty pundits.

Still curious as to how well we perform against the lesser teams, Palace will be a good test as we always seem to struggle a bit there.

NORTH LONDON IS WHITE.

As this draws nearer I am becoming more and more jealous that I didn't get a ticket. I'd love to be there to witness Bale break Gooner hearts by smashing in a 35 yard top corner screamer.

When was our last absolute screamer? I'm not sure I can remember one since Vic v Dippers or maybe Eriksen against Chelsea. I'm sure there must be more recent ones? But it definitely feels like we're due one.
Does that count as an absolute screamer? Not in my book. Must be one in the next game now.

Back
Top Bottom