The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The first goal was supremely placed. Sheer artistry.
The way Sonny then played the perfect disguised reverse pass to Harry was even better. Two players right at the top of their game today when we really needed a performance. And defensively, we were monumental to a man. Special shout out to Sissoko who mopped up everything Hojberg couldnt get to first. I really enjoyed it. Fuck the naysayers.
:tobyarm:

I should have put money on it.
Then again, with Son 10 in 11 with 3 assists and Kane 8 in 11 with 10 assists the odds wouldn’t have been great but let me tell you something, after Kane’s goal my mrs looked like she’d been bukkake’d - was a 3-4 day load....

And Kane under the boot camp, couldn't score in August (first month of season effectively) to save his life...

That's a rate to get Son 35 Goals! (34.54 Round up) and 10 Assists (Round down 10.3).

Kane to get 28 Goals (Round up 27.63) 35 Assists (same 34.54 as Sons Goals).

Ballon Dor rivals if they can keep it up all season.

Edit : Just now read the last passage of the sentence I'd replied to, a mixture of laughter and repulsion in equal measure.

She is such a salty and bitter bitch.. Now suggesting our players wont like playing the Jose way.
This is going to be the new stick to beat us with, Jamie Redknapp was yapping about this and now they are yapping about it on the radio as well/ We aare the second highest scorers in the league, we thrashed United and Southampton but they've forgotten about that already.

I only have one concern tonight - that the Gary Barlow concert on ITV tonight finishes before MOTD

:mourhandlaugh:

iu

Let's ramp up the loe for Sissoko.

Lord knows, I've slagged him off in the past but I'm proud to hold my hand and up and appreciate how he's evolved as a Spur. There are games when he is absolutely key to us. Today was one of them.

Moussa-Sissoko.jpg

Moussa, please accept my apologies. I was so wrong, thanks for all your hard work.

I read an article that described Højbjerg as the "metronome" of the team. (For those that don't know, a metronome is a device which musicians use to help themselves or even an entire band play "on the beat" together.)

To continue the musical metaphor, Moussa Sissoko is the bass player of Spurs. After the show, he's the guy that has to put the drummer in the recovery position after he's vomited up a bunch of black stuff, has to carry the drums down to the van because the drummer is incapacitated, and the one who has to square up with the venue manager because everyone else is too fucked up.

This is what you call a "grown-up." Someone who doesn't care about how things look, only the job to be done.

This is going to be the new stick to beat us with, Jamie Redknapp was yapping about this and now they are yapping about it on the radio as well/ We aare the second highest scorers in the league, we thrashed United and Southampton but they've forgotten about that already.
That’s the thing since those those games we haven’t really attacked in any game and scored very few goals. We can’t keep living off those two games. Results have been good but generally play has been poor in terms of creating chances. Just a thought but if we fail to win anything this season will Kane and som hang around ? Knowing that they barely get a chance or get into the opposition pen box. We have some of the best forwards in the PL and basically make them play like defenders. It’s working at the moment but not sure it’s sustainable. Pool seem to find a way of attacking and keeping it tight at the back even when they have had a bunch of players out. I’m sure it’s not mutually exclusive winning games and playing attackimg football playing on the front foot!

Back
Top Bottom