The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didnt say anything like that, just that his style of play is frustrating. Every football fan on the planet pretty much says the same.
The only fans that appreciate his style are those at the club where he is winning so if he wins us some trophies then beggars cannot be choosers.
I certainly won't be, but its still very frustrating to watch imo, but if he doesn't then things can very quickly go bad just like at utd and Madrid and chelski the 2nd time.
Let's hope we are inter Milan or chelski the first time...time will tell
Forgetting bout the trophies he won at utd? The second place finish?
The league he won at chelsea the second time

I don't mind it being boring after going 2-0 in the first half like we did, but I don't think it was JUST a boring defend the league game. We struggled to get out.

A bit of possession, ability to play out the back or retain possession once we do get up the pitch with a long ball would be very welcome.

I rememeber one moment in the second half when Regui and Hojbjerg broke from a long ball, Xhaka fouled one of them high up the pitch, it felt huge. Really released a lot of pressure and reminded the gooner cunts that they were playing with fire.

Just want a bit more of that.
You have no concept of how to win trophies - best just enjoy the ride and stop looking for problems.

I didnt say anything like that, just that his style of play is frustrating. Every football fan on the planet pretty much says the same.
The only fans that appreciate his style are those at the club where he is winning so if he wins us some trophies then beggars cannot be choosers.
I certainly won't be, but its still very frustrating to watch imo, but if he doesn't then things can very quickly go bad just like at utd and Madrid and chelski the 2nd time.
Let's hope we are inter Milan or chelski the first time...time will tell
Go support someone else then, if you want attacking losers your time at Spurs is done. It may not be pretty but it's getting the job done, why not enjoy it at least for 24 hours rather than just straight back on the moan ?????

Last edited:
You have no concept of how to win trophies - best just enjoy the ride and stop looking for problems.
Kane has said in several post match interviews. We didn't want to go that deep but the situation forced us into it and we had to adapt.

Again, we're not the best team in the world, so any mild bit of criticism is perfectly OK.

Its nothing to get upset about my man.

People grow up and live different lives in different places. we dont all come across certain slang or patois.

The world is a big place consisting of different people.

(This isnt a dig by the way!)
A1 lad no problem. Just think its a social media thing not my cup of tea but each to their own 👍 maybe i just associate it too much with them woolwich clowns 🤷‍♂️

Kane has said in several post match interviews. We didn't want to go that deep but the situation forced us into it and we had to adapt.

Again, we're not the best team in the world, so any mild bit of criticism is perfectly OK.
Yup - slag of the manager and players after an NLD win and sitting top of the league ... you're fan of the year (but for who?)

So, I have a confession to make................... I didn't watch the game, as I fell asleep after a huge lunch and then had an hour's catch up call with a girl friend, who is not a football fan. Worked out pretty well, like the Man U game, so I think I'm going to have to make it part of my match day routine!!!
Only read the last few pages of this thread, and I can't believe some people are moaning about us giving up possession. When will it get into people's heads that the only statistic that matters is scoring one more goal than the opposition! Football is a simple game and can be enjoyed at the most basic level. If your pleasure is dissecting every single move or making it into a game of chess, then bully for you. I'm happy to see great goals, super saves, well timed tackles and three points won over that lot down the road, which takes us to the top of the table!
You sir, have seen it all.

Yup - slag of the manager and players after an NLD win and sitting top of the league ... you're fan of the year (but for who?)
Who's slagging the manager/players off? It was a great win, we have some issues to solve and we're just discussing them, hardly criticism at all.

Don't be such a defensive twat.

Being uncritical doesn't make you a good fan.

Back
Top Bottom