The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go support someone else then, if you want attacking losers your time at Spurs is done.
Grow up mate..this is my club and nobody will dictate to me when I can or cannot support them.
I'm just stating an obvious fact that watching mourinhos teams is frustrating, just a simple observation.
That most people agree with tbh, does not mean I want us to play open and loose does it.
Yes I do not like this style of play, but if we win some trophies then so be it...its been so long that I couldn't give a shit how we win some silverware.
I actually remember us being a club that won trophies, but if we win nothing playing like this then don't be surprised when the natives become restless...

Grow up mate..this is my club and nobody will dictate to me when I can or cannot support them.
I'm just stating an obvious fact that watching mourinhos teams is frustrating, just a simple observation.
That most people agree with tbh, does not mean I want us to play open and loose does it.
Yes I do not like this style of play, but if we win some trophies then so be it...its been so long that I couldn't give a shit how we win some silverware.
I actually remember us being a club that won trophies, but if we win nothing playing like this then don't be surprised when the natives become restless...
It's kind of crazy how in some people's mind it's a binary of open and risky or turtling in our own box.

Liverpool scored 7 and conceded 0 in their last two games. They won the league last season, often winning by just 1 goal.

They didn't camp in their own box most of the time.

Also, yes, our current team simply lack the technical ability to be both defensively solid and to push out of defence more. That'll have to come with time.

A1 lad no problem. Just think its a social media thing not my cup of tea but each to their own 👍 maybe i just associate it too much with them woolwich clowns 🤷‍♂️
All good my brother. :dierpochhug:

Its not to everyones taste. I have my gripes with social media too. But that is a WHOLE other debate!

But we can all rejoice and come together as yiddos at the shower of complete shite that is those muggy, nomadic, wanky Woolwich CUNTS!

I said it in another thread, and it may sound harsh, but they are cunts to a man, woman and child.

(My dad brought me up well!) :adesalute:

How can you not like this guy?

"Thomas the Tank Engine! Derailed blud!"
I dunno mate every time I see him I keep imagining I’m Tim Robbins in the scene in The Player when he just ends up getting angry and drowning the guy “keep it to yourself!!!” Great movie

Ok I’m off to a mental health facility, enjoy your evening call COYS

How odd that they love Spurs so much but only when the squad is shit, and we have a bad window

Only matters if, as 'experts', they can look 'smarter' than the so-called simple fans...

Same poster who put ‘Taxi for Mourinho’ next to his avatar you mean?

Yeh, one of only 3 people here that understand the game apparently.....

#SoggyBiscuit

Kane has said in several post match interviews. We didn't want to go that deep but the situation forced us into it and we had to adapt.

Again, we're not the best team in the world, so any mild bit of criticism is perfectly OK.
Yeah, I’m personally very happy to hear Kane note that we weren’t as good in the second half as we could have been, even with a great win that takes us top. Obviously the result is important, but always being hungry to improve and not being satisfied is the stuff of champions. I like how the Bodo Glimt manager frames it, “focusing on results generates a lot of stress, focusing on performance is a really creative process”. Nail the process - like we have with the Son-Kane telepathic connection, which definitely feels like something we’ve been working on - and the results will come.

Obviously the result is important, but always being hungry to improve and not being satisfied is the stuff of champions
Very well summerised. This is exactly what I was trying to get at. Obviously delighted with the result, but there's still a quality gap to Liverpool and Chelsea we need to close.

We've mastered the defensive block, communication at the back and blistering counter attacks, but our posession play needs some work.

Hardly shitting all over the team.

Not a word of it do i understand

Lots of WWE references, lot's of pop music stuff....... He's just of his generation.

He's very quick-witted and the wordplay is relentless.

Even when we lose he's good spirited and behind the team.... Compare to the bitter, poisonous AFTV lot making money off of their club's misery... No-one watches their shit when they're winning..... Whereas, Expressions has scum fans bigging him up even though they lost today.

He's a charismatic lad; should do well for himself.

Back
Top Bottom