Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course, I would, I support Spurs. Why can't you get your head around that concept?

Just a little point to emphasis what I see a lot since Jose has rocked up, your post says "if Jose wins the FA Cup or Europa League". BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham Hotspur FC would have won the FA Cup or Europa League, there's the difference.
I think it interesting that you found us losing the CL final a bigger high than winning an FA Cup or League Cup.

Just an observation...

Did you support poch when he was manager? Harry? Avb? Anyone?Support your club back your manager now means youre a wanker
There are plenty on this forum who didn’t support Pochettino when he was in the job, and denigrate him to this day. Does that mean they’re all wankers too? Or is it just opinion?

I supported EVERYONE of those managers, there are posts aplenty to support this. I've been a supporter of Spurs for over 45yrs.

I can't stand this Chelsea legend, I hate him for his links to Chelsea. I hate him because I don't like him as a man, I hate him because I can't stand his football. All of these feelings existed before he rocked up at Spurs, doing a 180-degree turn would make me a hypocrite of the highest order. (I hated the man in the raincoat for exactly the same reasons and did a dance when he left Spurs, just as I will when Jose fucks off).

If that's not clear enough: I didn't want him here, I don't want him here, I can't wait for him to not be here.I support Tottenham Hotspur FC, NOT Jose FC.
You are a fucking prick.
Please do not celebrate if Jose wins a trophy with us.

Of course, I would, I support Spurs. Why can't you get your head around that concept?
Its incredible aint it.

The same people now accusing others of not wanting Spurs to win under Mourinho are the same people that had their hands down their pants every time a result went against us at the end of Pocchetino 's reign.

Fucking hypocrites

Support does not mean blindly follow without being open to criticism.

If you can't see that there are many out there completely unwilling to listen to or even entertain that there are any faults with Jose then you must not be paying attention.

The idea that fans must "back the manager" no matter what is such a stupid idea. When the manager makes mistakes he should be called out for it.
Course he should but the blind agenda here is laughable. There are people melting when the team is named actually happy i think when we dont win. Then formation is changed for next game and personnel changed people melt again. Never fucking happy.
Its sickening and tedious tbh

Pff , just bet some money on a draw when you feel it and you will start to like him .. and don't forget the last goal during the last 15 mn for the extra :)

Course he should but the blind agenda here is laughable. There are people melting when the team is named actually happy i think when we dont win. Then formation is changed for next game and personnel changed people melt again. Never fucking happy.
Its sickening and tedious tbh

Name anyone who has said they are happy when we don't win?

Just because you want to make up that BS narrative doesn't make it true. When Jose comes up with a stupid line-up, like he did yesterday he should be called out. When he takes off Ndombele but leaves on crap like Winks and Sissoko people shouldn't be happy. When Jose sets us up with tactics to lose why wouldn't people be upset?

The only blind agenda here is that of the Jose apologists unwilling to see reality or allow for criticism to be made against their hero.

And yet some.wankers on here absolutely destroyed me for criticising this brand of football on here last night and saying that a trophy would be great but winning it in this way would be dull as fuck and ultimately nowhere near as fulfilling as winning in style...
DSanditon DSanditon and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat Read all these comments you absolute cunts. Fuck you.

He is so scared to put a young player , it's very frustrating and i hope saccramento is good as second because Lijnders (liverpool) and arteta (man city) did a wonderfull job in the shadow ..

And yet some.wankers on here absolutely destroyed me for criticising this brand of football on here last night and saying that a trophy would be great but winning it in this way would be dull as fuck and ultimately nowhere near as fulfilling as winning in style...
DSanditon DSanditon and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat Read all these comments you absolute cunts. Fuck you.

Be quiet son. Your filthy mouth will be the end of you.

🤣

Be quiet yourself you twat. Keyboard warrior of the highest extreme and a wanker....best part of you dripped out your mum and ran down her arse crack onto the mattress. Moron.
Karen GIF by moodman

There has to be a huge improvement in our play over this next run of games, both the players and manager have to take responsibility and find a way to create more chances without sacrificing too much defensive solidity.

I don’t have any problem playing on the counter attack, I think that suits the players we have. What I have a problem with is a team that doesn’t seem to be able to get out of our own third. The players don’t seem to be able to reconcile Mourinho’s demands of being compact and solid with committing bodies to attack and having some possession in the opponents half.

Mourinho is not an idiot and he clearly sees the problems, it is clearly needling him intensely that his “just sit deep and kick the ball away” reputation is being blamed for this shit. I believe him when he says this is not what he wants the players to do, the way we are playing is extreme even for Mourinho. But as the manager he is clearly not succeeding in translating his ideas to the players, we do not look like we can score a goal unless the opponent makes a mistake. We have to be able to score by playing football. If he doesn’t sort it out in this next run of games he will not last long.

If Kane is going 90 minutes without a shot on target then something is horribly wrong.
I think the main problem is his team selection, if he had Ndombele in his favoured position then we would be able to get up the pitch from deep much more often.

We have to sacrifice sissoko in games that we are expected to have possession, then play locelso in the 10 or bale/dele there while he is injured.

Back
Top Bottom