The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great win, well done Spurs. Well done to the ref too. At last we have one, who stands up to Stoke's bully boy tactics. Thank you Mr Friend, you're certainly a pal of mine today :)

Oh and to the person who said Dempsey wasn't creative, once again he creates a goal. He clearly is creative. Actually his goal was pretty creative too, clever thinking twice from Clint, and well done Ade. Now keep it going.:thumbup:

There was nothing creative about either goal.

The first was a great bit of intuition, more hit and hope than anything.

The second was a deflected shot that fell into his path that he squared for Ade. Not particularly "creative". It's not like he split the defence in two with an incisive pass with the outside of his weak foot with his eyes closed.

The second was a deflected shot that fell into his path that he squared for Ade. Not particularly "creative". It's not like he split the defence in two with an incisive pass with the outside of his weak foot with his eyes closed.

Yeah, I thought both goals were crap too...I get Dempsey is not popular on this site, but he did have a goal and an assist in a must win match...what, exactly, do you want from him?

In fairness to Dempsey.

Dempsey just missed a hat trick with that sweet flick on the disallowed goal and the ball that somehow bounced over the goal on that cross in the 2nd half

He had a very strong game today just like Ade did vs Chelsea

:gallas: someone must have had shit for breakfast.

Seriously though, what is Stoke's problem. Just play football. The majority of the time we were putting a nice move together only to be bundled by Hoof & co.

The only thing good about Stoke (at one time) was when they had the long throw in gimmick and they don't even have that anymore.

Charlie Adam IS a Massive CUNT

Yeah, I thought both goals were crap too...I get Dempsey is not popular on this site, but he did have a goal and an assist in a must win match...what, exactly, do you want from him?

I didn't say he did anything wrong. He had a great game today but he is not a "creative" player. Doesn't mean he isn't a good player but he isn't "creative". I didn't say either goal was crap, you are putting words in my mouth. I have nothing against Dempsey and I actually quite like what he contributes, that is not what I am arguing at all.

The only thing good about Stoke (at one time) was when they had the long throw in gimmick and they don't even have that anymore.

Did you not see the towel under Shotton's (I think) shirt? They still do the long throw crap. They love it so much that they resort to sowing in a towel into their match shirt!!

Back
Top Bottom