Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Sunday 17th Jan, KO: 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People want the manager sacked, and keep going back to the palace game as proof.

In all competitions since and including Palace:
P9 W4 L2 D3
Scored 17
Conceded 8
Made a final
6pts off top

What a wankstain of a fan base we now have

Since Palace, what's the record like against Premier League opposition?

RBvNQWO.jpg

That's 6 games you listed, not 5, but yea, awful run of form that should get someone sacked. I doubt it would happen though unless we appeared to be in danger of losing Europa qualification. Levy could go a long way towards solving this mess by buying a competent CM this window to replace Winks or Sissoko in the starting XI.
A run of six ropey results should get a manager the sack? Really? Fucking hell mate, you’ve got high standards.

sammyspurs sammyspurs

Under Poch we've been served up some of the best football this club has EVER seen, and I dare anyone to challenge that. We are onto something big, and it feels like some people would trade it all to win the Carabou playing like Mourinho. At least let us fail before you start comparing us to fucking Mc Donalds.
Proof I backed Poch (our manager) while slagging off Jose (Utds manager)

Imagine that.....backing our manager.
Just like I am now.

Am I supposed to be ashamed or something?

Back
Top Bottom