Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was on 5LSX as I was on the way back from Aldi today. Wasn’t really concentrating but noticed the issues the commentary team were making about Josh.

tv.jpg

All on BT Sport. Newcastle Vs Leeds could be a really good game.

tv.jpg

All on BT Sport. Newcastle Vs Leeds could be a really good game.
Are you being sarcastic lol? Out of all the games, Newcastle v Leeds seems like the least intriguing to me. West Brom will most likely get slapped but there is a chance they could keep it close. Palace v West Ham and Southampton v Woolwich seem like two really good games and mean more to us in the table.

Are you being sarcastic lol? Out of all the games, Newcastle v Leeds seems like the least intriguing to me. West Brom will most likely get slapped but there is a chance they could keep it close. Palace v West Ham and Southampton v Woolwich seem like two really good games and mean more to us in the table.
Newcastle Vs Leeds will be a good game. I don't see how that can be seen as sarcastic.

As to the rest of your post, none of it matters to my post, the one you quoted.

Newcastle Vs Leeds will be a good game. I don't see how that can be seen as sarcastic.

As to the rest of your post, none of it matters to my post, the one you quoted.
The rest of the post was my opinion on the rest of the schedule, much like yours, it doesn't matter. I gave extra context because usually when someone mentions only 1 match from a list, that is the match they are most excited/interested about. And since Newcastle is the worst team in the league to watch imo, I had to double-check to make sure you weren't being sarcastic.

To each their own. I hope they are all good matches but probably not.

Back
Top Bottom