Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he has been very good the past two seasons and rightfully in that conversation, maybe not better but at least have a discussion about it. He certainly saved Liverpool many times over that time.

But this season he has clearly dropped off. Not sure if it is him coming back down to reality, him being tired from so many games, just a bad run but he is not near the level he was as evidenced as how awful he was on that goal and should have saved at least one, if not both of the others.
Can goalkeepers legitimately play too many games? Outfield players for sure. Don’t know that this excuse works for Allison.

They really haven't.

UTD fans aren't even in the same galaxy of cuntishness as the horrific, sentimental dipper crowd.

This could always be based on us being in different locations, but in my world, online and real life they definitely have.

And as evidenced on this site, I have been as harsh about how disgusting Liverpool fans and club are so I don't make this statement lightly.

Back
Top Bottom