Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look man we gotta give the props to Fernandes. No player scored more goals in the league since he came last February. He’s an attacking midfielder. I’ll be dammed

And Aubamayang has scored more goals than Kane since he came to the Premier League.

Yada Yada Yada.

Probably the best result for us in terms of winning the FA Cup but United fans have become even more unbearable than Liverpool fans, if that is possible, so I would have preferred to see Liverpool win the game based on that.

Now we get to hear the morons tell us how awesome Bruno is after Alisson gifted him that goal.

He is getting credit for it, pretty much great since his agent said he was off. It is his first run of fitness for a while and Fernandes helps take some of the pressure
He's also got a year left on his contract, not a shock he starts playing. All the attributes to be a superb player but is a mercenary with questionable attitude.

Apparently United cheated according to Liverpool. I didn't watch but since no one made mention of it here I assume its typical Scouse tears.

To be fair. I didn't think it was a foul by Fabinho.

And if it was, he should have got a second yellow.

Ref had a mare.

Probably the best result for us in terms of winning the FA Cup but United fans have become even more unbearable than Liverpool fans, if that is possible, so I would have preferred to see Liverpool win the game based on that.

Now we get to hear the morons tell us how awesome Bruno is after Alisson gifted him that goal.

Man U supporters already saying Bruno is better than DeBruyne. Insufferable

Back
Top Bottom