Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The narrative around Liverpool is pretty funny right now. The last two losses are basically Alisson pooping himself, but apparently that's too simple.

Cavani and Fernandes big difference. Pogba just glides. On form he is impressive.

Liverpool looked alright. They won't come scared on Thursday but they are fragile. Can see them picking up a red if we go ahead.

Liverpool were well on top and Fernandes came on and turned the game on it's head.
Liverpool is the best team and I´m glad they´re out of the competition. Not only that, but United are competitors for the Europa League as well, so it´s good that they are in multiple competitions - just like we are.

I agree with your post, though when Liverpool suffered the third goal, I had my doubts if they were really chasing the equalizer (and the extra time). I also heard Matip was saved today to prepare himself for our match on Thursday.

Fernandes makes things happen, he is that type of player. He would have been a massive addition to our team had we signed him when we had the chance

Back
Top Bottom