Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man U supporters already saying Bruno is better than DeBruyne. Insufferable
Yeah, nerd disclaimer here but they just brought out Team of the Season midfielders on Fifa and Fernandes got a 97 while De Bruyne got a 96.

It shouldn't really bug me, but it just goes to show that kind of generation/football fan's blinkered view of it. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that Fernandes should be rated above De Bruyne.

Thy got away with 2 clear reds to Mane and Fabinho, scouse are just being scouse I guess
The ref probably had our midweek match against Liverpool in the back of his mind.

tenor.gif

Well it's unsportsmanlike conduct and is in the laws of the game as a bookable offense....so there's that.

Someone should tell the wonderscout.

Bless. No one interacts with your posts.

So I will, because I know you love checking out the posts of those youve blocked.

Ill assume wonderscout is a cute little nickname you've given me, bless. You're the sweetest.

But it's not me someone should tell. It's probably the officials who also didn't seem to know it was a bookable offence.

Guess we can't all be alpha football experts like The Mercurial No 10 though. Never mind ey.

Just coming to the end of the first half of the St Etienne/Lyon game, in terms of application, that’s one of the best halves of football I’ve seen Lyon play in the league for some months. 433, high press, Garcia seems to be doing a decent job.

Anyone know why Aouar isn’t even on the bench for Lyon tonight, is their a move afoot?
No idea but with the chance to win something this season it would seem less likely. He's not high on Rooodies list.

Garcia seems to be doing a decent job.
Greatest coach to grace a European sideline since Bruno majestically trapsed up and down the Lugdunum greenways. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the Fulham/Burnley game? It looks like Onomah was played as a 6 (which I think could be his best position but one he’s hardly ever played in senior football) just wondered how he played?
Didn't see it, but the radio commentary was slating him. Not involved, not sure what he's supposed to be doing, game passing him by etc...

Back
Top Bottom