Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if Messi really wanted to leave though.
He absolutely did, Barcelona just refused to let him go for under 700 million.

City would definitely be able to afford Kane if they really wanted. I just have this gut feeling they’ve been lining him up for some time, and if we fail to get top 4 this season, they may well see this Summer as their time to pounce....

"Kane, 27, is set to undergo scans this weekend - when the swelling on his ankles has gone down - to determine the extent of the injuries"

The could miss 6 weeks is bollox, and just a click bait headline, he could miss 6 years , 6 days or even 6 months, no one knows yet!
Have to admit that I just read the headline...

But it didn’t seem too out of line because Harry’s ankle injuries always took over a month.

Usually too, when it’s a bad one he knows straight away and just goes off. The fact he tried to run it off would make you think it’s more of an impact injury than a long term one...
Just my two cents.

He's injury prone now with those ankles, both tackles were fairly innocuous.

The squad needs a complete rebuild, time to finally get shot off all the leftover Poch chaff (plus Doherty) if we can get 150m for Kane it might be time to cash in. Assuming we can spend it wisely
Tbf a few weeks out injured is pretty standard for any player. A lot of ankle injuries though.

Back
Top Bottom