Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has to start against the Chavs - how he didn't start today is completely beyond me.
I agree and was one of many on here who said so. Yes there was an improvement 2nd half but not enough to say Mourinho got it wrong and we still did not score against a team near the bottom of the league.

Send the poor bugger back.

Jose is wasting him.

If it stays much like this, and even if he plays more with Kane being out, I can't see either the player or his club in Portugal wanting to continue the loan. Zero chance we pay the fee to get him so I guess that leaves us potentially trying to bargain it down but after the way he has be used don't see why we would want to have him back or he would want to come back even if Jose is out.

Poor night overall for him - starved of anything in the first half and looked absolutely gassed towards the end.

It was a bad miss but he's played near enough no competitive football - of course he's going to be rusty.

Just been horribly mismanaged.

Poor night overall for him - starved of anything in the first half and looked absolutely gassed towards the end.

It was a bad miss but he's played near enough no competitive football - of course he's going to be rusty.

Just been horribly mismanaged.
Him, Bale, Dele, Tanguy last year. When players don't play and then you throw them in and they struggle it's hardly a surprise. You would think a world class manager would know that though.

Got to put that header in the back of the net towards the end of the game.

If he's seriously worth 40 million you have to bury those.

Felt for him tonight. New league, no service, given scraps to make a name for himself. Hardly seems fair. Jose killing players all over the place right now.

Back
Top Bottom