Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch cultists when Spurs get relegated but PSG have singed another player for 120 million euros.

source.gif

If Poch loses it was Tuchles squad
If Poch wins it wasn’t Tuchels squad
Nope. He will be given all the leeway you've given "The Winner" in his year plus with us. Seems fair, right? Especially, as we now know, Poch now has silverware.

Last edited:
Well done Poch.
It was time for him to leave us but I will always hope his team does well as long as
1- it’s not another PL team
2- it isn’t a team we are up against in a European competition. (& let’s face it, that’s unlikely since we ain’t getting CL for a while & PSG are very unlikely to ever feature in the EL)
No hatred for the man at all.
A lot of respect and fond memories of a great team that just kept falling short when it mattered.

Last edited:
He's magic you know
I agree, don’t get the hate from some on here. Whenever he speaks about the club he does it with such affection. He is almost reverential in his comments about the club but also the fans. He may not of won anything but he gave us a consistently good team for the vast majority of his tenure.

We are accused of being cultist, I would say defending Jose when he has done an appalling job , playing appalling football in my opinion is more cultist

Back
Top Bottom