Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How well these posts from when the line up was announced have aged...

Sanchez at CB seems a disaster waiting to happen

FFS Aurier and Sanchez

How the hell is Sanchez starting?

Sanchez again FFS

Sanchez over Rodon? Why?

Why is Sanchez suddenly in favour with Jose?

Sanchez is getting games so his transfer fee doesn't drop!

I'm really not happy with Sanchez…

Can you see yours there?

You know what you will get with Burnley
They don't leave space , sit back , defend very well
Try get the ball forward to the 2 front men who are physically strong and also have wide players with excellent deliveries. So don't let them cross into the box or give away silly set pieces.

To play against this we need to come out of the blocks quick , Kane isn't going to be given lots of space but its up to the others to show good close control with the ball and good passing.
We need to see good movement .
Good news we came out of the blocks quickly , were clinical and showed good quality in the final 3rd.

Defended everything in the air too.

Gameplan NAILED

Yippee, I can watch MOTD tonight.

I feel bad that I changed my vote from "Jose In" to "Jose Out" after the Spammers game, but if that's what it takes to go on a winning run, then I'll take the credit :)

Couldn't be happier that Gareth has also proved me wrong.

Can't wait to get back to watching live games, as I'll be blowed if I ever give Sky a penny of my hard earned pension - charlatans, the whole lot of 'em! Money for old rope, being a commentator on there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom