Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You see I just see a twat who takes the contrary aggressive position in absolutely everything in a desperate attempt to make himself seem different and unique.

Just like every other twat who does that.
This the wonder of the internet we can all have different opinions and still get along.

course reggie is good youd have to be a fucking idiot to think otherwise. think hed thrive even more with a solid CB pairing next to him
It's quite amazing the bias surrounding him to be brutally honest.

I genuinely really enjoy him in our team, I think the main reason for this is because we are for the most part one of the dullest teams in the League to watch and he's like the opposite to this! But Reggie is loose as hell, so now back to the bias bit in my response, is he's nowhere near as good as Aurier!!!!

It's quite amazing the bias surrounding him to be brutally honest.

I genuinely really enjoy him in our team, I think the main reason for this is because we are for the most part one of the dullest teams in the League to watch and he's like the opposite to this! But Reggie is loose as hell, so now back to the bias bit in my response, is he's nowhere near as good as Aurier!!!!

Bwhahahahahaha

I assume you mean to say he is nowhere near as good because he is lightyears better than Aurier.

Reggie has his say......

Keane is simply an idiot. Probably thinks Sneijder was also crap cos Madrid let him go for peanuts.

Reguilon is much better than the fatso playing LB for his dear United.

Reguilon is already top 3 LB in the PL, with only Robertson clearly ahead of him imo. Given that this is still his first season, I expect him to be much better next season when he would have settled in and gotten use to the pace and physicality of the league. I expect him to be the best LB in the PL in one or two years.

Keane is simply an idiot. Probably thinks Sneijder was also crap cos Madrid let him go for peanuts.

Reguilon is much better than the fatso playing LB for his dear United.

Reguilon is already top 3 LB in the PL, with only Robertson clearly ahead of him imo. Given that this is still his first season, I expect him to be much better next season when he would have settled in and gotten use to the pace and physicality of the league. I expect him to be the best LB in the PL in one or two years.
No Reggie isn't top 3 LB in PL!!!!

If you think Reggie is better than Aurier I swear I've no idea what you are seeing!

I am seeing everything that everyone else is.

He is better attacking and defensively without the added moronic decisions that are the hallmarks of Auriers game.

It isn't even close. Reguilon is one of the top FB's in the league, if not all of Europe, Aurier is barely a PL level starter for a lower half team.

I am seeing everything that everyone else is.

He is better attacking and defensively without the added moronic decisions that are the hallmarks of Auriers game.

It isn't even close. Reguilon is one of the top FB's in the league, if not all of Europe, Aurier is barely a PL level starter for a lower half team.
Okie dokie pig in a pokie.

Why are we comparing two different players on different sides of the pitch? Instead of being happy that they're both back and fit and we aren't having to play Doherty and Davies?

If anything, I'd say Aurier is better than Reguilon defensively but Reguilon is better in attack. I think they compliment eachother well and we look a lot better when both are in the team.

It depends. If spurs splash the cash (even without selling son) then I think Spurs fans would also be excited to see some new exciting fresh blood. A lot of money needs to be spent in the summer regardless. Its the spurs cycle after all
I'd love for our dead wood to be sold, and the proceeds used, to invest in fresh players, with skill and potential. In order to progress, we need to take a financial hit on some of the journeymen we have in the squad, and look to the future. Are you listening Mr Levy?

Of course you can’t play that way (attacking FBs) against the strong teams without a settled centre back partnership. We had one when we were good.

Every successful team has one.

Why are we comparing two different players on different sides of the pitch? Instead of being happy that they're both back and fit and we aren't having to play Doherty and Davies?

If anything, I'd say Aurier is better than Reguilon defensively but Reguilon is better in attack. I think they compliment eachother well and we look a lot better when both are in the team.
I think it's totally normal to give a comparison to two Fullbacks and what they give thier team (we've compared Rose and Walker for years). I've not said anything bad about Reggie, I'll say again and again..........I really, really enjoy watching Reggie play football in this team.

It's just that he's got some way to go before he's at Aurier's all-round level.

Back
Top Bottom