Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Erik Lamela stand calm after performing a miracle while Reggie is amazed
Quentin-Metsys-Ecce-Homo.jpg

I still can't comprehend how it's taken all these years for him to get a red card.
He's a dirty cunt. Even Chelsea fans think it and they're a club known for their dirty cunts.

Last edited:
I still can't comprehend how it's taken all these years for him to get a red card.
He's a dirty cunt. Even Chelsea fans think it and they're a club known for their dirty cunts.
yea it is crazy, to be fair though majority of his slide tackles are actually really accurate he just goes in with a bit of excessive force hahaha

I love his determination, tenacity, guts and general chaotic nature, I feel he was unlucky to get 2 yellows, the first was a good tackle and the second was hardly an elbow in the face.. although if he knew he'd be walking it probably would have been. :lamelaaghh:

#freethespursone

Come one, are people seriously saying he was unlucky?
From the moment he stepped on the pitch he was nibbling away.
He's a massive WUM. He's at it non stop in matches. Every match. He got quite a few let offs before getting the first yellow and the 2nd was just daft.

My concern is this opens up a flood gate. He's never seen red for us despite the relentless nature of his actions. Perhaps now he's had one refs will be quicket to pick up on him.

Best he's been for about 3 or 4 years in the last 3 or 4 matches, you just can't be confident when it comes to lamela tho, if he plays himself into form an injury is never too far away unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom