Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will win! Believe. Starting line up as followed:

Harry Missing Kane

Lucas Lo Celso Bergwijn

Ndombele PEH

SR Toby Sanchez Doherty/Aurier

Here we go!

Starting Bale would leave us exposed on the right flank. at the same time, starting Tanganga provides us absolutely nothing going forward (worse than Doherty).

Same team for every match now...injuries allowing...

Lloris
Tanganga
Sanchez
Rodon
Reggie
PEH
Ndombele
Son (Lucas this week)
Lamela/Lo Celso
Bale
Kane

Basically a game a week now so let's start thinking of next season

Summer we need a RB, CB (x2) and better options for midfield

Certainly better to plan for next season and play most of the players we want to keep and as we play once a week, we need a smaller group of players.

But probably play Alderweireld for his experience alongside Rodon - Toby still best defender just slow whereas Rodon needs needs to learn

So have Aurier, Doherty Sissoko and perhaps Sanchez/Dier and a few others played their last game for Spurs ?

Certainly better to plan for next season and play most of the players we want to keep and as we play once a week, we need a smaller group of players.

But probably play Alderweireld for his experience alongside Rodon - Toby still best defender just slow whereas Rodon needs needs to learn

So have Aurier, Doherty Sissoko and perhaps Sanchez/Dier and a few others played their last game for Spurs ?
I'd keep Sanchez. Just need to buy someone to lead him. Sanchez, Rodon and two new CBs for me next season.

Agree about Toby but if we're thinking bout next season we may as well let Rodon learn on the job now. He can't be worse than Dier - I would have done a better job than him tonight and I'm a 40 year old morbidly obese guy with no left foot and a chesty cough.

I'd keep Sanchez. Just need to buy someone to lead him. Sanchez, Rodon and two new CBs for me next season.

Agree about Toby but if we're thinking bout next season we may as well let Rodon learn on the job now. He can't be worse than Dier - I would have done a better job than him tonight and I'm a 40 year old morbidly obese guy with no left foot and a chesty cough.

Still doubt we will get 2 cb's in summer - just too many positions we need to fill

So my guess is we go into next season with Aldereweireld, Rodon, Sanchez or Dier, New CB and Tanganga (CB/RB) with one of Sanchez/Dier moving on this summer and summer 2022 the other one and Toby with the 2nd CB coming in.

Still doubt we will get 2 cb's in summer - just too many positions we need to fill

So my guess is we go into next season with Aldereweireld, Rodon, Sanchez or Dier, New CB and Tanganga (CB/RB) with one of Sanchez/Dier moving on this summer and summer 2022 the other one and Toby with the 2nd CB coming in.
Was thinking Tanganga battling with a new RB and get rid of Aurier and Doherty. Nice that he can cover CB too.

If we do need to keep Toby next season he needs to play less and less. He's not exactly covered himself in glory this season either (although he's def been our best there)

I'll be happy whatever team we put out as long as it's not picked by Jose Fucking Mourinho.
standing ovation GIF

We will have 1 shot in 45minutes. Mourinho will yell “press” really loudly throughout the first half.

At halftime talk, Mourinho will tell the players to score goals and not to concede goals.

Players won’t listen because they are uncoachable jerks.

Was thinking Tanganga battling with a new RB and get rid of Aurier and Doherty. Nice that he can cover CB too.

If we do need to keep Toby next season he needs to play less and less. He's not exactly covered himself in glory this season either (although he's def been our best there)

Tanganga played less than half a dozen times as FB in Spurs youth - always played as a CB, LCB often but also RCB.

He's fast which is why he can play FB, and has a decent cross, but most of his experience of playing FB has been in first team so possibly quite a lot to learn.

No problem in Tanganga playing RB, especially this season, as all first team experience is good and its a less critical (if things go wrong) position for younger players to get experience in. He might stay as a RB next season or revert to being a CB

Not even going to watch, fuck this team.

Hugo's comments absolutely damning and pretty much highlight the lack of professionalism.

This season is done, I will keep an eye out in the summer and see what transfer business we do, I expect Dier, Sissoko, Winks, Doherty, Vinicius and a few others to be shown the door, and I hope we can keep hold of Kane and Son but that's not me absolving Kane of blame for tonight's shit show.

I don't even get a fuck about the Caribao at this point.

So fucking angry and disgusted with the lot of them. It's one thing not being good enough and going down fighting against a better team but these cunts have no pride, no professionalism, no balls.

Hope they choke on their fat pay packets.

Back
Top Bottom