Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Chelsea losing the pressure to win this game just increased ten fold, the door is open for us again. Normally in these situations we embarrass ourselves and go limp, let’s see if we actually rise to the occasion this time.

Any player that isn't ready for a battle to the death tomorrow should be left in the stands. Newcastle will be ready to die on the pitch.

surely Levy cant be that much of a blind fool...... :levywtf:
I don't have an answer......it's a wait and hope situation. I don't particularly want maureen to stay either but I'll take the top 4 finish and put up with him. Who knows? Maybe he'll produce good football next season although I don't think he has it in him.

Why do I feel like we can still finish 3rd this season? Am I just to deluded from the 2 week break from tottenham to think clearly? I've been so mad with this team so many times this season and still have a little optimism left in me. Up the Spurs!

Back
Top Bottom