Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So a win tomorrow and back in the top 4. Another pivotal moment this season for us to fuck up no doubt.

Surely have to beat this shite for crying out loud.

We have to beat them if Mourinho wants to keep his job. To not outwit Brice twice in a season would surely rank as a failure for someone of Jose’s ego and best coach in the world status.
To me if he lets the handbrakes off, he basically gives them. Harry R tram talk and fires them up we make top 4 easily and possibly catch Leicester as well. He just needs to show some balls like he does in his press conferences. Here’s hoping!

We have to beat them if Mourinho wants to keep his job. To not outwit Brice twice in a season would surely rank as a failure for someone of Jose’s ego and best coach in the world status.
To me if he lets the handbrakes off, he basically gives them. Harry R tram talk and fires them up we make top 4 easily and possibly catch Leicester as well. He just needs to show some balls like he does in his press conferences. Here’s hoping!
Screw Jose’s job, we need to beat them for me to keep my sanity.

Didnt know there were R rated press conferences.
You know what I mean! He talks like a hard guy in press confs with his put downs and so on but when it comes to games he lays down like a coward as many people have said. Just look at how pool are setting about goons yet we made them look like world beaters.

You know what I mean! He talks like a hard guy in press confs with his put downs and so on but when it comes to games he lays down like a coward as many people have said. Just look at how pool are setting about goons yet we made them look like world beaters.
Not watching it right now. Hope it ends 0-0.

Back
Top Bottom