Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly what i said yday..

A manager can't perform miracles with shit players.

Bringing Nagelsman or whoever in will not transform Sanchez into a decent defender
Maybe he’ll, you know, stop fucking playing Sanchez in the first place.

I’m a fan, and I wouldn’t have played Sanchez for a year, why does it take this idiot so long to realise that?!

And even if we agree on the weaknesses of this squad, that is absolutely no excuse for abject performances against Newcastle, Brighton and Zagreb who we can all agree we have vastly superior players too.

It’s completely unacceptable.

I can’t be alone in just not caring either way about what this weird band of ‘Mourinistas’ say about our club.

My only thought on this phenomenon is supporting a manager over a club is properly odd.
I am massively irked by it, to be honest. The reason why is they diminish Spurs, the Club, its players and the supporters (both past and present) in order to paint Jose in a good light. They are worse than any rival fan because they have our badge pinned to them because it's on their God.

60 seconds on Twitter. They are fucking everywhere, weirdos!!

I am massively irked by it, to be honest. The reason why is they diminish Spurs, the Club, its players and the supporters (both past and present) in order to paint Jose in a good light. They are worse than any rival fan because they have our badge pinned to them because it's on their God.

60 seconds on Twitter. They are fucking everywhere, weirdos!!

This is what really fucks me off. Once he is gone he will trash the club to protect his reputation and they will parrot the bullshit. What also annoys me is some actual Spurs fans on this site rushed in to defend these cunts. They all should have been carded and booted out, I just put them on ignore in the end.

At least with Son fans there was no need to trash the club or players.

It does sound like the old days of British passion will stick it up Johnny Foreigner. A bunch of Vinnie Jones type players and we will win the league.
Mentality is not going around kicking people. Its about not accepting defeat. Its making that last run to block a cross or shot. Its saying what has happened isnt good enough and its not happening again.
Why does that mentality and then technical and tactical be mutually exclusive. Youre not going to win anything without all 3 simple as

He’s not the right man for this squad of players almost everyone agrees.

He’s not the right man to go through a very long and multi-window rebuild process

He’s not the right man for a club that won’t spend a ton of money to completely turn over a roster in a single transfer window (and I’m not sure I trust his scouting at this point).

No matter what you think needs to be done at the club, Jose is simply not the right man for it.

Mentality is not going around kicking people. Its about not accepting defeat. Its making that last run to block a cross or shot. Its saying what has happened isnt good enough and its not happening again.
Why does that mentality and then technical and tactical be mutually exclusive. Youre not going to win anything without all 3 simple as

Tanganga has great mentality, he will give everything. If the team is not properly coached to play modern football and if certain players ain’t good enough it means fuck all.

Bale won the CL, Lloris won the World Cup, we have players who have won things. Kane is a leader as well but we look like strangers on the pitch, that’s tactics, coaching and ability, mentality will not fix that.

Tanganga has great mentality, he will give everything. If the team is not properly coached to play modern football and if certain players ain’t good enough it means fuck all.

Bale won the CL, Lloris won the World Cup, we have players who have won things. Kane is a leader as well but we look like strangers on the pitch, that’s tactics, coaching and ability, mentality will not fix that.
It’s so jokes that all you heard about the summer window was that we’d brought in big personalities , big characters, proven winners and players who were up for the battle.

it’s over for him.

It’s so jokes that all you heard about the summer window was that we’d brought in big personalities , big characters, proven winners and players who were up for the battle.

it’s over for him.

He has no idea how to coach anymore, we look more basic than league 1 sides. £15m a year for it as well and now he is turning on the players. Be a relief when he fucks off.

He has no idea how to coach anymore, we look more basic than league 1 sides. £15m a year for it as well and now he is turning on the players. Be a relief when he fucks off.
Agreed - cannot think of a single player that has improved under him in 1.5 seasons

Agreed - cannot think of a single player that has improved under him in 1.5 seasons

Get rid of Jose, if we cannot get rid of Levy get him off the Football side of things, set up a proper system with a director of football and let’s modernise the club.

Get rid of Jose, if we cannot get rid of Levy get him off the Football side of things, set up a proper system with a director of football and let’s modernise the club.
Won’t solve the underlying issue though - and well back to this situation in a few months with the tragic players we have

I have pretty much been on the fence about Mourinho. Unhappy at times but optimistic that we still might achieve something. However he forgot the first rule of Lying is that you do not get caught out. This latest blunder is the last straw for me and I have moved over to the Mourinho must go camp. No idea what it will be like with Sacramento in charge but as I no longer have much hope of winning the League Cup or top 4, so what. Then get a new Manager in the summer. I accept the cost of his pay off will result in less available money for transfers but that is a cost that I accept.

Not sure what levy is hoping for? His supposed to be a clever business man. You’d think he’d have his finger on the pulse especially if there is threat of no European football when we had 4 years of CL which could lead to our best player leaving.

Back
Top Bottom