ARE WE GOING TO FINISH TOP HALF THIS SEASON?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact that it comes immediately either side of the 2 games in next round of Europa is the unpredictable part about that match, but may become a bit clearer when the draw is made
One or both sides could decide to rest players for the derby in preference to Europa Last 16.
That genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if our league position is low and we are no longer chasing a place.
mind you, not sure I could swallow losing the NLD having rested players...

Burnley - win
Fulham - win
Palace - Draw
Woolwich - Win
Villa -win
Newcastle - win
United - win
Everton - draw
Sheff Utd- win
Leeds - Win
Wolves - win
Villa - Loss
Leicester - Draw

Bet your house on it! If you want to know first scorers and correct scores please donate to me and i will share! :tobyarm:
I’m assuming you’re a glass half full type of bloke? :ledley:
That is some run you have is down for.

That's still not enough for us to qualify as a 'big club' according to Jonathan Liew in The Guardian:

Look under the bonnet, however, and the post-Covid order is already shaking out. Manchester City, the only club in the country that can afford to have £250m of footballer sitting around – you know, just in case – are surging clear of an exhausted Premier League. Smaller clubs such as Tottenham, Southampton, Burnley and Brighton are loading themselves with debt in an attempt to compete.

He’s a Spurs fan.

So I wonder what that little dig is all about?

Ignore that, he's definitely a gooner trolling. We're not loaded with debt other than the stadium loan which is perfectly serviceable. He probably knows that or if he doesn't he shouldn't be writing about football.

We took out £150m government loan.
I assume that is where he is getting the debt from, and our overheads exceed our income, with no fans and lack of CL football.

8 points clear of Villa in 10th although they do have two games in hand.

We should do it, but I get the feeling our better players know the games up and already have the minds on other possibilities.

Sad times.

We need to avoid what befell Newcastle at this rate.

A lot of things must happen in the plus zone between now and the start of next season or we could face a very difficult season.

Big decisions coming-up.

Daniel Levy is approaching the biggest summer of his career

- Kane wants out
- No Champions League for a second year
- Potentially no Europa - Squad full of deadwood
- A manager who has lost direction

Levy needs to look at himself and decide whether he is part of the problem, and whether he is capable of fixing this.

Daniel Levy is approaching the biggest summer of his career

- Kane wants out
- No Champions League for a second year
- Potentially no Europa - Squad full of deadwood
- A manager who has lost direction

Levy needs to look at himself and decide whether he is part of the problem, and whether he is capable of fixing this.

The worse thing for us would be if Levy wanted out now.

Then we would be in complete turmoil.

This needs a steady hand and calm.

Back
Top Bottom