Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that the same straw you clutch at when you insist our problems aren’t down to Mourinho?
You can have any manager you want and he will not get a tune out of this squad.
But according to idiots like you many of our squad are top 4 players.
Take out Kane and this is a mid table squad at best

What the fuck is the European Conference.

I doubt we're desperate enough for Europe that we want to fly to Uzbekistan on a Thursday and be back in London for a Saturday game. May as well throw the rest of the season then
If you win the Europa Conference League you qualify for the next seasons Europa League. I’d rather finish 10th.

Levy needs to Go. No manager will win any trophies with this defense. With every counter attack against us, our defenders are flustered. Jose can be blamed for team choice but Levy carries the the blame for Bargain Bin players. And how Ironic that a player he sold was one of the best players on the field and scored against us.
Honestly it’s the Midfield that is a bigger issue than CB. It’s not a functioning unit

It’s the hope that kills you in the end.
As I've said before...

morgan freeman quote GIF

Back
Top Bottom