Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought you’d be a King’s Lynn fan!
Used to go every week. Even took in some away games. My kid got to the dizzy heights of playing for the ressies for a couple of seasons.

I still follow their “fortunes”. They’ve struggled this season in the National League, but then half the squad is furloughed. At least they can’t get relegated this season.

With Sissoko next to him I thought Højbjerg felt like he should/could be a bit more of a progressive playmaker today. He was wrong. Had a rare stinker. It appears he’s not cut out to be anything other than a CDM/shielding player.

Do we actually have a creative midfielder in the squad that is worthy of a place in a team with European aspirations?

I know that it’s supposed to be GLC and or Tanguy but this all just underlines just how good Eriksen WAS and the level at which Dembele played behind him.

I miss 2015/16.

A lot.

I'm gonna go to bed today absolutely dumbfounded as to how I didn't end up playing professional football.

Given what I saw today, I could have done a better job than 19 of those players that started the game. I've not played for 8 months but my passing, touch and control, off the ball movement would be better than what Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Reguilon, Son, Aurier, Dier, Ndombele even Toby came up with today.

It's like throwing an illiterate person into a classroom to teach English.

Back
Top Bottom