Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thats our captain right there!! Little french love in finding it hilarious. As ive said they are clueless and dont give a fuck.
As much as we give out bout keane etc. imagine walking into a dressing room with keane after he seen that
So true.

They don't give a fuck because so many are either wanting to move on or are being moved on. Our future is not their future. Levy thought Mourinho would be the one to unite them and lead them to victory. Instead he's let them down, they've let him down, and together they've let us down.

There are exceptions. Harry, ever the professional, paddling away to keep our heads above the water while the others splash happlessly about, is not the type to down tools. He must be so sick of the mess around him.

With Sissoko next to him I thought Højbjerg felt like he should/could be a bit more of a progressive playmaker today. He was wrong. Had a rare stinker. It appears he’s not cut out to be anything other than a CDM/shielding player.

Do we actually have a creative midfielder in the squad that is worthy of a place in a team with European aspirations?

I know that it’s supposed to be GLC and or Tanguy but this all just underlines just how good Eriksen WAS and the level at which Dembele played behind him.

I miss 2015/16.

A lot.
My kingdom for an Eriksen.

Not having fans in the stadium plays a huge part. Just seeing this makes me think that it's nothing more than a training game to them. No way we would see the same thing on the pitch, they would've been booed off the way they played today.

I don't give a fuck if players after a game have a laugh.

If people think you should hate your country mates than meh, I don't know what type of society we live in

And to add, I don't think a smile or a laugh after a loss means you don't care.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, I can't agree with that.
Everton had more shots against us than they've had against nearly anyone this season. They had 3 or 4 good goal scoring opportunities, apart from their goals.
And we created nothing, even our 2 goals were errors from them.

We could have lost that game 4 or 5-2.
Don’t disagree with that at all. The execution was terrible and both Aurier and Reggie seemed more error prone than usual.
My point was that I could actually see that as a formation that works with a few personnel tweaks (and a huge attitude shift). Even just GLC in for Sissoko would’ve changed the outlook.

You can have any manager you want and he will not get a tune out of this squad.
But according to idiots like you many of our squad are top 4 players.
Take out Kane and this is a mid table squad at best

Nobody is pretending we would win the league but Mourinho hasn’t a clue how to get the best out of them. But don’t worry chump you just carry on blindly supporting him while he fucks us over

No service whatsoever into Son and Kane. Both of our goals coming from defensive errors.

It is clear that Bale or Alli MUST play. We need that bit of magic on the field. Why the fuck do we insist in playing a system where our most advance players are always our fucking full back - how about they defend, and Bale crosses the ball instead of Aurier.

Mourinho is clueless without his backroom staff that supported him through all his success.

If people think you should hate your country mates than meh, I don't know what type of society we live in

Time and place.
Yes, i don't want them to hate their country mates, but surely they can carry on later.
Poor optics imho.

To me, it seems like Digne is upset about something, with Aurier & Lloris then taking the piss out of him. It looks more argumentative than "friendly chat/laugh" to me.

They come to have a laugh mate. And you are paying for it
It depends on your perception of it I guess.

Digne looks angry about something, given that he and Aurier were playing on the same side, it may have been a tackle or something. Sissoko here seems a bystander. Lloris (although smiling) is probably just trying to keep everyone at bay.

It depends on your perception of it I guess.

Digne looks angry about something, given that he and Aurier were playing on the same side, it may have been a tackle or something. Sissoko here seems a bystander. Lloris (although smiling) is probably just trying to keep everyone at bay.
am i supposed to enjoy this comment? Yet again Spurs fail to deliver

Back
Top Bottom