Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on them Now Now Now entitled one, how often do you demand that we should win a trophy?
Blimey sunshine playing that old tune again . Are the fuckers paying you ?
Nobody entitled ever would support Spurs , we win nothing under this lot .
Airfix has risen .
Your such a cunt for coming out with such bollocks.
Fuck off your stinking this place out.

So when would it be reasonable to expect a trophy?

We are one of 20 EPL sides so once every twenty years?

We have won the league twice in 139, so once every 70 years?

We have never won the EPL, so never?

We have won 17 proper trophies in our 139 years so once every 18 years?

Come on them Now Now Now entitled one, how often do you demand that we should win a trophy?
forget Levy tenure playing with statistics because they have been so bad it makes things appreciably worse. We are trying to compare them to previous eras so the figures need to exclude them

So 16 trophies in 119 years, so a trophy every 7.5 years pre their arrival. I assume that statistic was not on google

Blimey sunshine playing that old tune again . Are the fuckers paying you ?
Nobody entitled ever would support Spurs , we win nothing under this lot .
Airfix has risen .
Your such a cunt for coming out with such bollocks.
Fuck off your stinking this place out.
See that having a different opinion is still unacceptable to ignorant cunts lacking the ability for rational debate - you proving that point nicely.

You have ever right to hate Levy and not recognise any of the good ENIC have done, that's your opinion - just as others who can see the good off field, whilst also recognising the need for massive on field improvement, can hold a differing opinion

But once an intolerant dumb cunt always an intolerant dumb cunt, ain't that right Lenny?

So 16 trophies in 119 years, so a trophy every 7.5 years pre their arrival.

So you assume they walked into a trophy winning club? not a club on the verge of bankruptcy?

Why not ignore the 60's or the 80's ... if you're going to be selective.

ENIC and Levy have not won enough trophies - nobody is pretending otherwise, but in historical terms we win a trophy of some sort a little over once a decade .... sadly we have never been serial winners however lilywhite tinted our glasses may be.

and yes that is all on Google, although most of us know it by heart.

We will have made a thumping loss this season, there is no Government agreement to allow the stadium to be used to earn money. Any self respecting businessman with a spare billion to purchase would be mad to buy at present. Just say the Government force all 6 owners of the Super league clubs to sell which I cannot believe would happen. Bids were asked for but say the only bid was from the Supporters trust offering a £1. They would not put a penny into the club. Their expertise is no different to members of the forum and we cannot agree on anything. Would they appoint better Managers or buy better players than the present owners? Who knows. It is not the owners that are the problem. Lewis is not the problem. He does not put any money in but nor does other owners other than loans which may come back to bite them.
So how do we improve ? It is the personnel running the club that determines that. Levy needs to step back and appoint a DOF. We need to sack Hitchen as clearly recent purchases have not been good enough. The new Manager will be important and it is disappointing that our top target has gone. Ideally the DOF would come first but that looks unlikely.
Levy the owner is going nowhere but Levy the CEO might with everything going on move to a less hands on position as Chairman.
spot on. Time is ticking, he needs to make football appointments now to give us a chance this summer

looks like Levy has mucked it up again, why sack Jose and have no-one lined up to take over in the summer
I'm in the sack Jose after the cup final camp, so yes Jose to go,
but it looks like Levy only sacked Jose to save money (if Jose won the League Cup winners bonus ?)
why didn't he have someone to come in just till the summer (could have had Hoddle to act as advisor/asst manager to help Mason, if Levy wanted Mason)
Mason looks & sounds like a little boy lost to me

People will have different answers or not really know but I'm pretty certain that everyone bar you would say that one poxy League Cup in 20 years is a fucking piss-poor return for a club of our stature.
It is a shite return when you look at the likes of Wigan and Leicester winning stuff in that period. But when you consider the vast majority have been won by teams that are of larger stature, or at least comparable, it’s probably about the right level.

13 major trophies domestic and European between 1960 and 1999.

I think it’s fair to say that record is what made us one of the big 5 or 6.

2000-22020. Winning 1 Trophy and wanting a bit more glory over the next twenty years!! Glory......The motto the club plasters everywhere .... but wanting to win more than one somehow makes us entitled.

His heads gone!!

Most profits since PL started, 14th out of 20 in total net spend over the last decade of the current Premier League sides. In the last 5 years 7 clubs have outspent us at a crucial time, coincidentally we have the lowest number of transfers in over the last 5 seasons out of all clubs that have been in the PL those seasons. Consistently smallest wages to turnover ratio in the league. Stale, jaded, budget squad.

Their only ambition is to make money.

Levy knows how to run a football club. With the stadium and training ground he's developed the infrastructure, he's expanded the brand overseas, and he's maximised our budget to increase the chances of earning that precious CL money.

However, he has no interest in running a winning football club.

See that having a different opinion is still unacceptable to ignorant cunts lacking the ability for rational debate - you proving that point nicely.

You have ever right to hate Levy and not recognise any of the good ENIC have done, that's your opinion - just as others who can see the good off field, whilst also recognising the need for massive on field improvement, can hold a differing opinion

But once an intolerant dumb cunt always an intolerant dumb cunt, ain't that right Lenny?
Quit acting hard. You’ve been ended on here a thousand times over you arrogant little cunt.

Time you fucked off for good, you illiterate weasel.

looks like Levy has mucked it up again, why sack Jose and have no-one lined up to take over in the summer
I'm in the sack Jose after the cup final camp, so yes Jose to go,
but it looks like Levy only sacked Jose to save money (if Jose won the League Cup winners bonus ?)
why didn't he have someone to come in just till the summer (could have had Hoddle to act as advisor/asst manager to help Mason, if Levy wanted Mason)
Mason looks & sounds like a little boy lost to me
I really cannot believe Mourinho was sacked to save a bonus. Had we won the League cup with Mourinho and getting the media off our back about not winning a trophy a bonus would have been a small price to pay. I believe Mourinho was sacked because he upset far too many players and because no one believed he would win the cup. Certainly if you read the thread back on here that is the case. I really doubt if Levy had waited a week to sack Mourinho the outcome would have been any different.

I really cannot believe Mourinho was sacked to save a bonus. Had we won the League cup with Mourinho and getting the media off our back about not winning a trophy a bonus would have been a small price to pay. I believe Mourinho was sacked because he upset far too many players and because no one believed he would win the cup. Certainly if you read the thread back on here that is the case. I really doubt if Levy had waited a week to sack Mourinho the outcome would have been any different.
I don't think the phrase 'a small price to pay' is in Levy's vocabulary.

The reason we won trophies in the 80s is because the board wanted it , made it happen , by signing finished quality players not like these current arseholes who don't give a monkeys.
Its simple. Like me, you believe the owners don't care about trophies. Or you think they do, in which case they have failed miserably. Time for someone else willing & capable. ENIC failed.

I just want to know where the accountability is in the club at the moment, since it seems to get bounced around.

I mean let's be serious. Daniel Levy does not take accountability for anything. The whole ESL debacle seemed to prove that.

Who the fuck apologizes in that way. "Sorry you didn't get what I was trying to do." Seem to be his answer for a lot. Too many things.
It would just about be forgivable if he was doing a good job. But he is doing an awful job. & no wonder when no one is holding him to account for the huge mess he has put us in.

People will have different answers or not really know but I'm pretty certain that everyone bar you would say that one poxy League Cup in 20 years is a fucking piss-poor return for a club of our stature.
I think thats the difference. People like him would be happy if enic stayed & we won 1 league cup in the next 20 years. Very low expectations. So no wonder they are happy with enic. The bar is so low that really enic can do an awful job & they will support it.

Back
Top Bottom