Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is really fucking pissing me off is the total lack of acknowledgement from the players and club. The cuntz are all over social media playing FIFA or pissing about. But week after week we are subjected to watching cunts like Dier play like a fucking pub league fat fuck defender and not one apology on social media for their performance levels. I'm done with this team until the clear it out and most of these cunts are sacked

Lamela when he sees an open net

source.gif

Amazing that people on here - who have never played football professionally, and don't have the coaching qualifications that Mason has, call him clueless.
My brother has all his coaching badges, coaches youth football.
Doesn't mean he deserves to manage Tottenham Hotspur.

There is this little thing called experience, its quite important.

Extremely poor performance. Leeds wanted it more and played fast ball all game long, we were predictable, slow and laboured as usual. That VAR decision was a game changer though, the Leeds boys dropped a bit after we equalised.

This right here is the product of not knowing how to run a successful football club and the slowly decline since 2018...Rome wasn’t built in a day and the effects of poor decision making when your within touching distance 3 years ago is starting to bare fruit.....

To give a boxing analogy.

We have become a team akin to a boxer who has a really good punch. Sometimes a knock out punch in fact but not a boxer who finds it easy to cope with a busy opponent who takes the initiative and has a distinct style.

Once we face such an opponent and if we can't get that punch in we either get knocked out or lose on points.

Back
Top Bottom