Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been saying the same for ages. There are intelligent footballers and then there are the fucking special kids we have.

Mason is nowhere near experienced and ready for this job but until we clear this squad out any manager is going to struggle. About 8-10 players need kicking out till then we are a mid table team dreaming.
Being saying it all year too. Our players are the thickest most brain dead players in the league hans down

To give a boxing analogy.

We have become a team akin to a boxer who has a really good punch. Sometimes a knock out punch in fact but not a boxer who finds it easy to cope with a busy opponent who takes the initiative and has a distinct style.

Once we face such an opponent and if we can't get that punch in we either get knocked out or lose on points.

Basically, Leeds were Anthony Joshua today and we're Barry McGuigan. Mint.

I’m not generally one to moan about individual performances but Eric Dier today has had an absolute stinker. Not that Aurier or Sergio have been anything above awful but in my view time is up for our number 15 unfortunately.

Ryan was on a hiding to nothing with this defence. I think it’s a bit of a shame he’s put himself in this position.

Back
Top Bottom