Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lot of work to be done with that team over the summer, both in the market and on the training field. That aside, I would not have brought Lucas AND Lamela on for the last 25 mins. Hopefully two we shift over the summer.

Anyone that paid £60 for the Villa game is part of the problem.

Levy and players gave up on this season weeks ago, why give them your money? Mason was appointed because Levy had given up and didn't want to spend any dough.

This is why they take the piss out of us season in season out.

I’m not generally one to moan about individual performances but Eric Dier today has had an absolute stinker. Not that Aurier or Sergio have been anything above awful but in my view time is up for our number 15 unfortunately.

Ryan was on a hiding to nothing with this defence. I think it’s a bit of a shame he’s put himself in this position.

Easy to single out defenders, but our bigger problem is we don’t defend ahead of our defenders. Just have a watch of what Bale and Son do when we don’t have the ball, a flimsier, lazier pair of cunts you will not see.

Last edited:
What is really fucking pissing me off is the total lack of acknowledgement from the players and club. The cuntz are all over social media playing FIFA or pissing about. But week after week we are subjected to watching cunts like Dier play like a fucking pub league fat fuck defender and not one apology on social media for their performance levels. I'm done with this team until the clear it out and most of these cunts are sacked
Heart Desire and effort we have neither.
We are a fucking disgrace and players that don't belong at a premier league club.
Both our fullbacks are Championship players at best.
Fuck all in midfield and cowards throughout the squad.

Leeds the better side, fully deserving of their win.

We competed better in 2nd half.

Leeds simply the better coached side, no shock in that observation at all. Quite noticeable how much fitter, sharper and more aggressive than us. Again, not a major shock given how we've been asked to play and train for the two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom