Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not going to defend the players here, but our confidence as a team was shredded weeks or months ago. There is no belief left in this team and it shows.

I won’t blame it all on Jose because that is unfair and let’s the players off the hook, but we have seen that this particular team can perform as we saw in the first half of the season.

Yes, it is dismal at the moment and I personally gave up hope a few weeks ago for a strong finish. That said, the right manager can turn things around and will hopefully get some new blood in the team, whether a couple new additions or some of your younger players getting time.

If I'm being honest and objective todays game feels more like we came without a specific plan to counter the Leeds man-to-man all over the pitch high octane style. I think Mason thought we could just play our way and we would be too good for them.

Turns out we couldn't just do that and we weren't able to battle away as much as we should have. Individually we had some poor performers (Dier I am looking at you) and we also had fucking shambolic VAR decisions (did we get to see that 3rd goal for more than 0,5 secs??)

Leeds were very good on the day and have beaten better teams than us in the same way. Life goes on, but our CL thin hopes do not. It's whatever.

We just lost to a team with nothing left to play this season - they had 16 attempts on goal

None of the players gave a shit either which was the worst part for me - body language was terrible.

Don't blame them though - we are completely rudderless - from a thieving, unambitious cunt owners who appoint a kid from the street to manage Premier League Top 6 side - we are a circus right now

Most embarrassing scenes since the late 90s for me - disgrace

Consider Kane and Son gone now without CL football

When people say a player/manager is clueless or shit, it's relative to their peers, not the posters on a forum. So it's not that amazing.

Otherwise, we might as well not ever talk about football, as none of us are coaching or playing in the Premier League, so who are we to have an opinion?

Mason is well out of his depth and half of our players are just plain shit. They are all a lot better than I would be at the job though...
Id say you could do a bit better than whats going on though

We just lost to a team with nothing left to play this season - 16 attempts on goal

None of the players gave a shit either which was the worst part for me - body language was terrible.

Don't blame them though - we are completely rudderless - from a thieving, unambitious cunt owners who appoint a kid from the street to manage Premier League Top 6 side - we are a circus right now

Most embarrassing scenes since hte late 90s for me - disgrace
They havent given a fuck since november. Its ok though they still get their 80,000 a week no problem

Leeds the better side, fully deserving of their win.

We competed better in 2nd half.

Leeds simply the better coached side, no shock in that observation at all. Quite noticeable how much fitter, sharper and more aggressive than us. Again, not a major shock given how we've been asked to play and train for the two seasons.
Competed. That's putting it too nicely. Never looked likely and var decisions changed that result.

What is really fucking pissing me off is the total lack of acknowledgement from the players and club. The cuntz are all over social media playing FIFA or pissing about. But week after week we are subjected to watching cunts like Dier play like a fucking pub league fat fuck defender and not one apology on social media for their performance levels. I'm done with this team until the clear it out and most of these cunts are sacked
Geez, I really hope they don't threaten us with another social media blackout.

That was just aaaaaawful. Not sure how we coped.
:pocheyes:

Dier playing him onside

Easy to single out defenders, but our bigger problem is we don’t defend ahead of our defenders. Just have a watch of what Bale and Son do when we don’t have the ball, a flimsier, lazier pair of cunts you will not see.
The star midfielders aren't as good as a lot of people seem to think they are as well IMO.

Back
Top Bottom