Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier playing him onside

Easy to single out defenders, but our bigger problem is we don’t defend ahead of our defenders. Just have a watch of what Bale and Son do when we don’t have the ball, a flimsier, lazier pair of cunts you will not see.
I don’t disagree that it’s a problem, but I’d challenge that it’s a bigger problem. If you play those 2 you have to have 3 in the midfield because they won’t do the job of protecting the full backs. We know that. But you need defenders to defend. Eric today has just made some unimaginably bad decisions.

I’ve got Eric down as having the chance to prevent all 3 goals and he fails to do so on each occasion.

We are actually finishing below West Ham, with Kane, Bale and Son in our squad.
Those 3 players alone surrounded by 20 other total stock premier league players should guarantee finishing above West Ham.

Let that just sink in for a moment.

That tells you there is something cancerous eating away at the club somewhere.
Something that isn't an easy fix.

We are in deep, deep shit.

Kane's equaliser was level....
Leeds' 3rd goal was offside....

Guess which ones counted?

All you need to know about us, and football, and VAR.

Fuck this season up its rancid arsehole.

We are actually finishing below West Ham, with Kane, Bale and Son in our squad.
Those 3 players alone surrounded by 20 other total stock premier league players should guarantee finishing above West Ham.

Let that just sink in for a moment.

That tells you there is something cancerous eating away at the club somewhere.
Something that isn't an easy fix.

We are in deep, deep shit.
JUST think what we'll be like WITHOUT Kane, Son and Bale !

Tragic game. Regi was shocking. PEH ending up wide right instead of keeping bale on? Shitty var decisions. And to top it off, I had to listen to Matt Upson pretend he wasn't delighted we were shit

Or that our players are shit and dont care possibly
No.

I think Bielsa is a fucking good manager and quite possibly in with a shout for Manager of the season with his championship squad (his new players all ravaged with injuries and have barely featured this year) which has them just 6pts behind us!!

If you think our players look fitter than there's then you need a trip to the opticians. Our entire squad has been trained by an arse, just go and take note of what OGS thought of the conditioning of his Utd players were in when he took over!

Or that our players are shit and dont care possibly
I've stopped believing that this is even a top 6 squad. It's a legitimately bottom half team propped up by a couple of world class players. I've always been more bearish on this squad than most - probably because as a fan, you have to believe that there's a simple solution that doesn't involve a many-year rebuild - but now the point is underlining itself.

Back
Top Bottom