New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’d sell even more home shirts if it was blue

I don’t think they are all about fat dads in kits spreading the word down the high street.
Selling kits isn’t how they advertise their company
They don't care about sales. They don't get a slice of that. They care about their brand being seen and their brand is red.

This is basic stuff. Just type aia in Google and hit images.

9b2x7wwvycy61.jpg

Next season's third kit is both our best and worst ever kit at the same time.

This is wild.

That’s disgusting, I’ll buy it.

This season Nike started using a wider variety of collar designs, but I've noticed on the leaks for 21/22 and 22/23 seasons, these are all being recycled.

They also seem to be re-using the lightning bolts side panel thing that we have on our current home shirt, which I see is on this new leaked third shirt, along with the same collar design as this year's home.

The pattern on the main body might be different (and it's ludicrously brilliant), but it's basically the same shirt again.

9b2x7wwvycy61.jpg

Next season's third kit is both our best and worst ever kit at the same time.

This is wild.
You know when you run low on the 'Magenta' cartridge on your printer, but still try printing a document in colour.....?

THAT!

....and if you zoom in, the 'criss-cross' detail looks like a toss up between cage bars and some Shreddies!!!

I'm not getting any of the "Old streets of Tottenham' references, and if they so wanted to evoke the past, why not make the kit in Sepia or Grey?? (....or Historical Kit fans) CHOCOLATE & GOLD??!!!

Took me a while to place it, but I've just realised what that kit reminds me of...
9b2x7wwvycy61.jpg
81aJ2s6dJvL._AC_SX425_.jpg

....maybe they'll make Hugo some velcro gloves as our 'secret defensive weapon'!

Back
Top Bottom