Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry has provided probably 80 per cent of the best moments we have had in the last few years. Hating on him is a bit pathetic when we don’t even know how this plays out. He’s not Sol Campbell ffs.

What happened to the enic dogs??

Confused High Quality GIF

Free food prematch?
pretty hollow gesture when you consider we are charging almost double every other club in the league for the ticket

There is no defending the clubs decision on this and I really don't get why anyone would even try to defend them

even if you idolise Enic it should be clear to see they have got this one horribly wrong

pretty hollow gesture when you consider we are charging almost double every other club in the league for the ticket

There is no defending the clubs decision on this and I really don't get why anyone would even try to defend them

even if you idolise Enic it should be clear to see they have got this one horribly wrong

But...but...but...they are giving away free party sausages!

You even get a free "ENIC IN" t-shirt with a picture of Daniel Levy our lord and master on the front upon entry.

I am a member only and bought a ticket in west stand upper to watch us play Norwich in January 2020. Do not go very often and as an old shelf supporter prefer that position. Just looked at cost of ticket. £68.50.
So for season ticket holders that have saved paying for a years subscription, £60 does not seem very much.

I am a member only and bought a ticket in west stand upper to watch us play Norwich in January 2020. Do not go very often and as an old shelf supporter prefer that position. Just looked at cost of ticket. £68.50.
So for season ticket holders that have saved paying for a years subscription, £60 does not seem very much.
Compared to another rip off price also set by ENIC, or compared our peers?

Back
Top Bottom