Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ridiculous comment. You're not a spurs fan, so delete your account. If he does leave, I hope he never scores a goal again (unless that goal benefits spurs by beating our rivals of course).

It's SPURS I'm interested in, not being a harry kane fanboy.
Ridiculous comment. You're not a spurs fan, so delete your account. If he does leave, I hope he never scores a goal again (unless that goal benefits spurs by beating our rivals of course).

You can support spurs and still want to Kane to do well if he left.

I am a spurs fan.

The club rely on your 'die hard' supporter mentality I'm afraid. I've spent quite enough money and time religiously following the club like it's some deity.

Kane and Son are human beings that have given me joy and a modicum of hope over the past few years despite ownerships failings. I'm not about to get bitter and wish them to fail the minute they wear another shirt.
Some people see these players as a means for enjoyment of sport and not as people.

I am a spurs fan.

The club rely on your 'die hard' supporter mentality I'm afraid. I've spent quite enough money and time religiously following the club like it's some deity.

Kane and Son are human beings that have given me joy and a modicum of hope over the past few years despite ownerships failings. I'm not about to get bitter and wish them to fail the minute they wear another shirt.

No you’re not.

You’re a Kane fanboy who will no doubt follow him rather than Spurs, much like Mourinho fanboys do with Jose.

How about the club gives the fans a real reason to follow the club with heart on the sleeve passion, like say.......put enough effort into the squad to realistically compete for a trophy.
You can be all about the club and still criticise/want Enic out. That’s my stance.

If Kane goes, he’s just one of many great players who’ve been and gone. I couldn’t give a fuck what happens to his career once/if he leaves. My sole concern is Tottenham. That’s it. Goodbye. The end.

You can be all about the club and still criticise/want Enic out. That’s my stance.

If Kane goes, he’s just one of many great players who’ve been and gone. I couldn’t give a fuck what happens to his career once/if he leaves. My sole concern is Tottenham. That’s it. Goodbye. The end.
And you have the right to that.

I would never support him to score against us or support his team over spurs but I would support him to do well because he’s a classy player who has done so many good things for the club.

Why do we expect players to be loyal to fans if the fans are not loyal in return?

He should go so Enic don't fuck him with no chance of glory.
When he is gone my love has ended and l don't care anymore but envy will take hold as the diabolical tragedy is that he can only win things in another shirt.

And you have the right to that.

I would never support him to score against us or support his team over spurs but I would support him to do well because he’s a classy player who has done so many good things for the club.

Why do we expect players to be loyal to fans if the fans are not loyal in return?

I don’t expect players to be loyal to fans. It’s a business and footballers are just the employees. I don’t expect loyalty from any overpaid cockend of a footballer.

I’ll say this once more and for the last time, if Kane goes to another PL club, I hope he never scored again unless that goal benefits us.

Kane may be the present...but Spurs are my past, present, and future.

I don’t expect players to be loyal to fans. It’s a business and footballers are just the employees. I don’t expect loyalty from any overpaid cockend of a footballer.

I’ll say this once more and for the last time, if Kane goes to another PL club, I hope he never scored again unless that goal benefits us.

Kane may be the present...but Spurs are my past, present, and future.
That’s fine. Other people feel differently and are still spurs fans first and foremost.

Not really, no.

Maybe you could argue that if went abroad. But if he goes to a club we are competing against for top 4..you would want him to do well?!

How about no.
Personally I couldn't really care wether he does well or not.

My main beef would be with the owners who, yet again, had let down the supporters by failing to show the ambition needed to keep our best players here.

Last edited:
Personally I couldn't really care wether he does well or not.

My main beef would be with the owners who, yet again, had let down the supporters by failing to show the ambition needed to keep our best players.

And I completely agree. You can not care about following Kane’s career, AND want Enic gone. They’re not mutually exclusive.

I hope he scores for England :levyeyes:

But I understand you are Welsh.

It's not just me that's saying it, they said it themselves! They openly admitted it mate.

What do you think they're in it for?
So do you think Levy should just dig his heels in and say no and to hell with the financial consequences as I said it makes financial sense to sell but from a football point of view it will put us back.

Back
Top Bottom