Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, let's just miss Bale and Kane and build the team around Son, that is seen in 15 matches in a season, or buy that new bosnian wonderkid for Eredvisie or the next Neymar.
Build the team around bale is your suggestion. Couple of ok games against poor oppo. Hes given up on his own career but well pay him a fortune to hang aroumd

You do realise even after this loss Mason has a better win %, and better Points per game than Mourinho got either this season or last ?

Yes we were not good today, but don't rewrite history
You realise weve played 5 bottom half teams(leeds were in the bottom half until we lost to them) in the league under Mason including the worst team sheffutd and the team in worst form in 2021 southampton.

In the fixtures against these same 5 teams we had 12 points instead of 9.

Anyone ridiculing the Pochettino years have a word. The bloke did miracles. Biggest crime was achieving waaaaaayyy over expectations and making that arrogant cunt Levy think he could play with the big boys on a small time budget.

I can't believe people seriously think that the performance was caused by media speculation about Kane. It's incredible to me. You might have a point if these fuckwits hadn't been shit for months, but the performance was entirely in line with Spurs in the second half of this season. Also with players who haven't looked arsed for so long, why the hell would they even care whether Kane continues playing for a club they don't give a shit about? The theory makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
It just rocks the boat when they all need to concentrate and focus on the game.
Unnecessary stuff and it is an insult to the fans

Unfortunately, I think you are right. What a shit show from top to bottom at this fucking football club. What the fuck have we done to deserve this??
We don't deserve this, but what we have done is let levy get away with taking the piss season after season. With nobody holding him accountable and most supporters loving him because he built a stadium and training complex.....How's them facilities making you feel right now ?

Fuck are the Jose apologists pathetic trying to make this about him.

We don’t look any worse under a manager with no experience than we did under Jose.

This is not proving Jose right it is showing that he did nothing to improve anyone or provide any structure to this team.
That was one of the worst displays I have seen in many years you fucking piece of shit.

How many times have we seen this result with this group of players?

I'm not even talking about top 4, just pride in seeing out a tough season.

We can't even finish 9th because of our superior goal difference to Leeds - we are fucked to qualify for the ECL or whatever the fuck it's called.

Of course we can finish 9th.

City, United, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool all guaranteed to finish above us
West Ham, Everton and Woolwich can all finish above us.

I want biggggg investment this summer u bald cunt
Come on mate, you know better. Kane will go and a few more. None of which are the toxic cunts we actually need to leave. Levy will dip into the bargain bucket for a has been player or someone who may have a glimmer of potential and expect to all be thankful. Its hurts really bad on the inside to see my club in this much shit.

Fuck me, we didnt beat Wolves under Mourinho if you want to go down that route. Mason is shit, nowhere near ready, if he'll ever be but he still has a better win ratio this season than Mourinho. We're in the fucking mess because of Levy and Mourinho not some boy scout keeping the managers chair warm for 6 games.
Do you console yourself with the fact that it is Jose's fault because you believe it or because it's cheaper than going to the quack.

Same players and same Levy. 3 different gaffers with the same results. How can one blame any of the coaches.

Firstly, This team is just not good enough for The EPL, Bundes League, La Liga or any other Proper football League.

Jose never got the players he wanted, Levy chose. Poch didn't get the players he wanted, Levy Chose. Managers don't want to come to Spurs, not because of Jose, because we have have substandard squad and they don't want to just be mouth pieces.

Face the facts. We aren't good enough and we have a dictator running the club.

Back
Top Bottom